Freedom Cry Question

Okay I am going straight to the topic, I got 10€ left on my account and there is the Freedom Cry DLC, and another game that I want that custs the exact amount of money. While I was going down to find Freedom Cry DLC(more expensive by the way), I noticed that there was the game alone, custing more, not to say, the one that custs less just says "Level". So... is it the full DLC? Or is it just some kind of payed Demo? Also, should I get the DLC? Or the other game I am thinking in getting?

One is standalone, and doesn't require ac4 to play, which also has a seperate list, the other is the add on content thats needs the main game, and adds onto the trophy count.

The standalone one has more trophies, but the add on one is exactly the same nonetheless

Edited by Saltyie

As far as I know Freedom Cry is available in 2 formats. It is available as DLC for AC IV or as a stand alone game. The more expensive one is the stand alone game, the cheaper one (labelled "Level") is the DLC which you would need a copy of AC IV to play. I think the content is the same, but as I don't own AC IV or Freedom Cry I cannot confirm this.

One is standalone, and doesn't require ac4 to play, which also has a seperate list, the other is the add on content thats needs the main game, and adds onto the trophy count.

This pretty much answers the question, but as in the topic (not in the topic title), should I go for Freedom Cry or Tekken 6? In one way the game has more content and the good thing is, it has the same price, is the DLC worth getting or should I like, get Tekken 6 now and get Freedom Cry next time I get a 20€ PSN card?

As far as I know Freedom Cry is available in 2 formats. It is available as DLC for AC IV or as a stand alone game. The more expensive one is the stand alone game, the cheaper one (labelled "Level") is the DLC which you would need a copy of AC IV to play. I think the content is the same, but as I don't own AC IV or Freedom Cry I cannot confirm this.

Yeah, right now I am thinking so too. However, I forgot to add the fact that I only have 2,2GB's left, meaning that (I have no idea about how many GB does the non-stand-alone occupies) I might not be able to play it. No problem with Tekken 6 since it only occupies 800MB

Yeah, right now I am thinking so too. However, I forgot to add the fact that I only have 2,2GB's left, meaning that (I have no idea about how many GB does the non-stand-alone occupies) I might not be able to play it. No problem with Tekken 6 since it only occupies 800MB

Stand alone one is 4.7GB. DLC one is 1.5GB. You would need double the space free to be able to download and install it though.

Stand alone one is 4.7GB. DLC one is 1.5GB. You would need double the space free to be able to download and install it though.

Then it looks like the other game is the one I should get now, and once I get bored of it and get my 20€ PSN Card I would delete some of my data to get and download Freedom Cry