Infamous: SS - First Light DLC - 27 Aug 14 release

StrickenBiged

Just thought I'd share that a release date for Infamous: SS - First Light has been announced. 27 Aug 2014 apparently

I am looking forward to this. From the sounds of things, we will play as Fetch. The description on the US PSN Store makes it sound like we play through her story from her capture by the DUP, incarceration and training at Curdon Cay, and her escape, probably concluding at the point at which we meet Delsin, but these descriptions can often be misleading.

What are y'all hoping for with Fetch's story? It'll be fun to play around with her variations on the Neon powers.

I hope we get to play with powers we coudn't play with as delsin. otherwise i think it will be a bit repetitive, either way im gonna buy it :) also hope that they introduce a new enemy or something but they probably will.

I hope we get to play with powers we coudn't play with as delsin. otherwise i think it will be a bit repetitive, either way im gonna buy it :) also hope that they introduce a new enemy or something but they probably will.

Well, I think we'll probably be limited to Neon powers, but I expect that she will have a few moves that Delsin didn't have given that she is a prime conduit and Delsin is just a sponge. She seemed a lot more adept at sniping than Delsin for one, and had that weird attack that she'd use to push you back if you tried to melee her in the fight during Delsin's story.

Well, I think we'll probably be limited to Neon powers, but I expect that she will have a few moves that Delsin didn't have given that she is a prime conduit and Delsin is just a sponge. She seemed a lot more adept at sniping than Delsin for one, and had that weird attack that she'd use to push you back if you tried to melee her in the fight during Delsin's story.

Yeah i meant other neon powers, i also look a bit forward to those trainings (I take that we can do them) and stuff you just didn't do in the original.

Delsin is a prime conduit to, but his power happens to be absorbing other powers.

DUPS would be the only enemy, any other enemy would would make no sense.

Oh and so everybody knows its August 26th not 27th.

Delsin is a prime conduit to, but his power happens to be absorbing other powers.

DUPS would be the only enemy, any other enemy would would make no sense.

Oh and so everybody knows its August 26th not 27th.

Yes off course there should be only DUPS but i mean maybe new variations like other powers etc. i mean they where testing them right?

Yes off course there should be only DUPS but i mean maybe new variations like other powers etc. i mean they where testing them right?

Yea I heard they were testing a bunch of neon powers they were gonna give to Delsin but decided against it because it would be too overpowered, but they're bringing them back for Fetch in First Light. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn