Level 60 Boosting

Davidov34

Hi everyone, what's the best way to boost this?
Could someone translate the first trophy tip for me? xD
:

''You can boost this in two ways: 

1. Playing alone on rescue, map: beach. Set 20 minutes and 20 first aid kites, and start playing (also remember to set skill which will make you to make more exp.). But remember when you start going for first aid kites, always drop from gap,.thanks to this you will recive 500 extra points. It will take you about 10-12 minutes. 
2. You must have friend to play with him. Play Open game - so you can talk about stupid or smart things - on harbor (map with U-bot) set granades, meet on Submarine, shoot in the same time to yourself (its necessery, beacuse you will recive more points that way) and die. And repeat (also remember to set skill for more exp) Do this 20 minutes (if you shot down reactor of submarine then it will 2minutes longer) and you should recive about 80-105k points. To 60 lvl you need only 1.777.000 points.

Ps. Sorry for my english. I know its terrible :/''

Cheers :o

Hi everyone, what's the best way to boost this?

Could someone translate the first trophy tip for me? xD

:

''You can boost this in two ways: 

1. Playing alone on rescue, map: beach. Set 20 minutes and 20 first aid kites, and start playing (also remember to set skill which will make you to make more exp.). But remember when you start going for first aid kites, always drop from gap,.thanks to this you will recive 500 extra points. It will take you about 10-12 minutes. 

2. You must have friend to play with him. Play Open game - so you can talk about stupid or smart things - on harbor (map with U-bot) set granades, meet on Submarine, shoot in the same time to yourself (its necessery, beacuse you will recive more points that way) and die. And repeat (also remember to set skill for more exp) Do this 20 minutes (if you shot down reactor of submarine then it will 2minutes longer) and you should recive about 80-105k points. To 60 lvl you need only 1.777.000 points.

Ps. Sorry for my english. I know its terrible :/''

Cheers :o

Translate it to Dutch?

I'm doing the first tip to boost experience as well...but there's no Skill for boosting XP while playing Rescue missions.

The experience Skill (Accomplished killer) has the description "Increases the experience gained from KILLING enemies"

And I don't think getting first aid kits is considered killing =)

You're better off using the Second wind skill, makes you sprint longer.