What a blast from the past!

AnRoDr

I played this yaers ago on the Amiga and always hoped for a remake ... and now it's here  :wub:  I had not heard or read anything about it's release, but I downloaded it the second I saw it on the PSN-store! I have no regrets about the purchase, the game is still fantastic!!!!

Love the way you can switch with the triangle button between the HD remake and the original pixel soup graphics  :yay:

I have heard the Flashback remake was terrible so hopefully hey didn't screw this up too bad :(

This isn't a remake , just upgraded graphic quality , exact same game 

And agreed , bought this the other day , have yet to start playing it , can't wait :)

Edited by TheVolloxx-

this rerelease/update is awesome and brings memories from playin it instantly... its also quite a few years old btw, i bought the anniversary edition for my sony xperia play which is this version and it played amazin... it looks stunnin with or without the smoother graphical update too

be great if it got a psvita release also cause the touchscreen control actually worked really nicely for it...

I played this yaers ago on the Amiga and always hoped for a remake ... and now it's here  :wub:  I had not heard or read anything about it's release, but I downloaded it the second I saw it on the PSN-store! I have no regrets about the purchase, the game is still fantastic!!!!

Love the way you can switch with the triangle button between the HD remake and the original pixel soup graphics  :yay:

yep, its brilliant... then and now

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR