Geolocated and Traced trophies glitched?

Borny545

I am 100% sure every hotspot mark on my map is grey and not white, but it still says I only checked in in 99 hotspots, does anyone know about it being glitched?

And for the Traced trophy, by now I got fixers trying to hack me 35 times, and fixers trying to tail me 0 times, how does that come?? I tried switching online invasions off and back on, tailing other people (both failing and completing the tailing process). So if someone could help me with that too that'd be very cool :)

I had the same problem with the hotspots there is some that are hidden right underneath a fixer or criminal convoy contracts so just zoom right into the map and look carefully.

As for traced loads of people are having problems just stick at it and you will hopefully get it

I am 100% sure every hotspot mark on my map is grey and not white, but it still says I only checked in in 99 hotspots, does anyone know about it being glitched?

And for the Traced trophy, by now I got fixers trying to hack me 35 times, and fixers trying to tail me 0 times, how does that come?? I tried switching online invasions off and back on, tailing other people (both failing and completing the tailing process). So if someone could help me with that too that'd be very cool :)

For the Traced trophy:

I did the same (turned off/on online invasions)

Just make sure that the game is saving after you turned it off, after that turn it back on and just don't do anything for like 30 min.

I don't know if it's necessary but I also switched online invasions back to off/on everytime someone tailed/hacked me.

Hope this will be useful :)

Edited by NewNamek

I had the same problem with the hotspots there is some that are hidden right underneath a fixer or criminal convoy contracts so just zoom right into the map and look carefully.

This. Make sure you check around those side missions. I couldn't find my last investigation icon because it was hidden under a Fixer Contract icon.

You can also use the Hotspots app on your smartphone.  One of the tabs is for Hotspots you have not visited and you can set a waypoint to it.  The commonly missed ones are on the left side of the map (one in Pawnee trailer park and one by the library with a criminal convoy).

Traced is actually really easy. Turn off invasions then back on again to reset your skills, then do a tailing mission on someone else. Either suceed or fail, although fail is faster. Then when going back to your own game just wait a bit and you will probably get tailed. You can tell by pausing your game, if everything keeps moving while paused there is someone in your game. If it doesn't work after a few minutes try another tailing mission.

Traced is actually really easy. Turn off invasions then back on again to reset your skills, then do a tailing mission on someone else. Either suceed or fail, although fail is faster. Then when going back to your own game just wait a bit and you will probably get tailed. You can tell by pausing your game, if everything keeps moving while paused there is someone in your game. If it doesn't work after a few minutes try another tailing mission.

Haha, I feel like me and this guy are soul mates. We probably read it from the same site? :P I had issues too. Turned out my geolocated spot was behind a criminal convoy location & turning off and on the online setting helps with getting traced. Good luck!