Did Pacifist Glitch Out On You Too?

i believe this did glitch on me...but im not sure if the tranq gun was why. in Detroit in the sewers, i tranq'd a gang member and he....kinda....fell into the electrified water. i didnt think it would kill him tbh, and i couldnt reach his body so i moved on....turned out he did die :eheh:.

but it was nbd, i also needed to do another run to finish the endings. i got 3, didnt care about the other enough to go save who i needed.

i believe this did glitch on me...but im not sure if the tranq gun was why. in Detroit in the sewers, i tranq'd a gang member and he....kinda....fell into the electrified water. i didnt think it would kill him tbh, and i couldnt reach his body so i moved on....turned out he did die :eheh:.

but it was nbd, i also needed to do another run to finish the endings. i got 3, didnt care about the other enough to go save who i needed.

:P

I think falling into electrified water while unconscious would definitely kill anyone. :D

You could have reloaded your autosaves!

I made sure not to do knock many people out in the sewers for that reason.

:P

I think falling into electrified water while unconscious would definitely kill anyone. :D

You could have reloaded your autosaves!

I made sure not to do knock many people out in the sewers for that reason.

well i was in a rush, and totally overlooked that little detail....i thought since he was asleep, THEN fell in (his body was lil over half off, so he slid of after a few seconds) he wouldnt die, so i moved on...didnt think about it till about two hours into my second run while talking to another person playing it about how they had it glitch....i felt really stupid lol

• 3 months later...

Managed to get both Pacifist and Foxiest on my first playthrough... of course, I forgot to read the emails from Sarif so I have to play the entire game again to unlock the one side quest for my platinum.

Don't really mind too much though. This game was awesome. It's like a 30 hour love letter to the original game. Does it proud.