Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Omar

Ratchet and Clank 2 HD Error C2-12828-1

58 posts in this topic

Guys! Good news! I've been messing about with my vita a little and i've actually found a solution! you have to go back to the home screen the split second before leaving to the planet and then click back on the game, so time it right and you should go to the planet without having to restart! It may take a few tries, but trust me it helped me finally get the mapper! Hope this helped and share this with friends  :)

Edited by afcwill97

Guys! Good news! I've been messing about with my vita a little and i've actually found a solution! you have to go back to the home screen the split second before leaving to the planet and then click back on the game, so time it right and you should go to the planet without having to restart! It may take a few tries, but trust me it helped me finally get the mapper! Hope this helped and share this with friends  :)

Can anybody else confirm this?

I platted the game already, but went back to it to check if this works and it didn't work for me in the Thugs-4-less jamming array, the Vita main screen lags for 3-4 seconds and when I get back to the game it opens from scratch. Maybe it works for the map-o-matic only or maybe I'm not timing it properly, but if that works at least everything is obtainable now, thanks for sharing! :D

Edited by Omar

I platted the game already, but went back to it to check if this works and it didn't work for me in the Thugs-4-less jamming array, the Vita main screen lags for 3-4 seconds and when I get back to the game it opens from scratch. Maybe it works for the map-o-matic only or maybe I'm not timing it properly, but if that works at least everything is obtainable now, thanks for sharing! :D

Yeah it's just the case of timing. It's literally the moment you are about to leave. And I probably should have mentioned that in the vid, cuz i've noticed that the lag happend to me a few times as well lol, but, yeah no problem :)

Edited by afcwill97

I noticed this has come up on the EU store for just under a fiver, can anyone confirm this annoying bug does NOT occur on the digital version?

Playing EU retail version; the error is not fixed yet.

I think I played about 10 times to get the mapper (after killing the mothership, game crashed every single time), when I was fed up I just mashed select/start buttons and taa-daa... Got the mapper. 

Playing the EU VITA version. Still no patch to fix things. Ridiculous that I've basically lost 1/3 of the collection I paid for. If I had the time and energy I'd look into a class action.

Edited by thefourfoldroot