Yup, The Pokémon Remakes Will Totally Have More Megas

Lady Lilith

http://pocketmonster.kotaku.com/yup-the-pokemon-remakes-will-totally-have-their-own-me-1603124149

eobnngm5ydcwzkszstpi.pngEXPAND

Primal Reversion won't be the only type of evolution featured in Pokémon Omega Ruby andAlpha Sapphire—we'll also be seeing some new mega Pokémon.

Obviously, if you don't want to be spoiled on what these megas are, you should probably stop reading now!

According to Anime News Network, the newest issue of Japanese magazine CoroCoroshowcases mega Metagross, a Pokémon that we can expect the Elite Four champion to have. Mega Metagross evolves via a Mega brooch.

According to Pokémon news website Serebii, the issue says the remake's version of Hoenn has different Pokémon than the games originally released in 2003—so Mega Metagross may not be the only surprise we find when playing. EDIT: we've already seen Mega Sableye, along with the megas for the other starters.

And yes, there's already fan-art—like this one, drawn by jellojolteon2000.

hwxxzdyqmbhl4h5cpxqg.pngEXPAND

I'm not sure how I feel about the big, uh, horn, but hey. I'm happy Metagross gets a mega, either way.

I still don't really like that Megas are only used in battle, not a brand new evolution.

I wonder if this means that the Hoeen remakes won't be compatible (trading/battling) with X/Y? Given how Nintendo hardly patches their games.

I'm guessing the new megas will only be compatible when the self proclaimed "Z" version arrives

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, more megas.

i also dislike that they aren't an out-of-battle pokemon and only can be used in battles, hope they do something about this or include more pokemons, either way i'm more excited for alpha and omega.

Delta emerald? sounds precious to me.