Newest PSN(NA) flash sale 7/11-14

xzero4812

yay.... I haven't played all the games I bought last Flash sales and there's another one... 

As per counting... 6 were already put on IGC before but regardless... good sale IMO.. decided to pickup up Legend of Dragoons and Wild Arms 2 either tomorrow or before the sale ends...

questions:

-Been considering buying The Cave since I missed getting it when it was on IGC... is it a good game? haven't seen much people I know here that played that game...

-Is Legend of Dragoon playable in Vita as well? I've checked it's page and it only says PS3 and PSP but since it is compatible with PSP, wouldn't it be possible to be played on VIta as well?

yay.... I haven't played all the games I bought last Flash sales and there's another one... 

As per counting... 6 were already put on IGC before but regardless... good sale IMO.. decided to pickup up Legend of Dragoons and Wild Arms 2 either tomorrow or before the sale ends...

questions:

-Been considering buying The Cave since I missed getting it when it was on IGC... is it a good game? haven't seen much people I know here that played that game...

-Is Legend of Dragoon playable in Vita as well? I've checked it's page and it only says PS3 and PSP but since it is compatible with PSP, wouldn't it be possible to be played on VIta as well?

the cave is a funny and entertaining game that u would expect from doublefine although it will take about 5 or 6 playthroughs to complete and legend of dragoon can be played on vita but u have to download on ps3 and transfer
  • Like 1