Mortal Kombat X - Raiden Vs Kotal Kahn Gameplay

Shirrako

When i saw Raiden's name on the screen i was like "Ooooh shit". All of his styles looks really fun to play with. Especially "Storm Lord" with them traps. X-Ray looks sick! Much better than his X-Ray in MK9. Although the comedic effect in MK9 was still awesome. Oh, and his redesign looks "#!%¤&! Really fits him & reminds me of his MKvDC outfit.

3rd Edit: His fatality looks cool although i would love if he called down a thunderstorm to blow up the head in midair instead of using "Force Lightning" as i like to call it.

Edited by Shin

Get ready guys for this 0.10 platinum like injustice vita and ps4 lol. 

Alot of fighting games out there are difficult to platinum like Street Fighter 4 and Persona 4 Arena. I wish I can platinum atleast one fighting game (preferably Street Fighter x Tekken) but I just naturally suck  -_-

Alot of fighting games out there are difficult to platinum like Street Fighter 4 and Persona 4 Arena. I wish I can platinum atleast one fighting game (preferably Street Fighter x Tekken) but I just naturally suck  -_-

That is true but look at the Injustice series (PS3/PS4/PSVita) list and think about it. They nether realm games too, so if the same trophy list is like that then I feel a bit sorry for some people lol. 

• Like 1

That is true but look at the Injustice series (PS3/PS4/PSVita) list and think about it. They nether realm games too, so if the same trophy list is like that then I feel a bit sorry for some people lol. 

I still have plans to pick up injustice for the ps4 but as far as the platinum goes you can forget about it lol

• Like 1

I still have plans to pick up injustice for the ps4 but as far as the platinum goes you can forget about it lol

I say pick the ps3 version as the level 100 bug is not cleared yet (That's why it only has about 4 plat achievers), complete that one (Borrow a ps3 from someone lol). The star lab missions are very hard but the tips are on youtube. 

• Like 1