Problems with Formatting and Editing

I've been having a lot of issues with formatting threads and editing threads.

As far as formatting problems go, for some reason if I click the button that centers text, it won't just center the text that I highlighted, but everything that I wrote in the entire thread.

Secondly, it seems I can't edit a thread or post without all paragraphs being automatically made farther away from each other. Same goes for my signature. Hell, it took me 5 minutes just to get my signature the way it looks because of these issues.

Has anyone else encountered problems with formatting and editing, etc? Is this something that can be fixed?

I think these problems are down to the WYSIWYG editor. I had some issues with it myself as it was adding a tonne of unnecessary tags to my threads, like double center tags and double bold tags popping up. In the end I just turned it off (the switch in the top left of your post box) and now add all the tags myself

yea ive been trying to do it myself but now site than .com and it seems some BBC changes (like youtube BBC), my issue is lack of some stuff or its lil more confusing, like spoiler button and adding videos

Spoilers:

[spoiler]text[/spoiler]

YouTube Videos

[media]youtube video url[/media]

The full list of available BB Code can be found here: BB Code - PSNProfiles.com