Premier League Fantasy Football

Precision-Playyy

Well I must say that was an exciting derby. Was kind of worried at first due to how City was all over the place, but I must say the team did well to get out of that. Shame Carrick had to left, otherwise they might've scored a fifth goal instead of receiving the second  one, but whatever.

Cool! Do you have a preference of one over the other? Barca or Real?

I'm surprised I never saw this message lol. Yes, I do. I preffer Real over Barcelona any day, and I consider myself a fan mostly due to some players I loved watching play over the years. Then there's Barcelona cheating their way to the final in 2008 and beating United, which only made me mad at them and UEFA.

Aside from those two, I also like Athletic due to personal reason.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Good Season everyone. I took a bit of a lead at the start of February and managed to hold it till today. 2044 points my final total, 121,299th in the world so still a fair bit to improve on there. David Skip and Jovan Stipic claiming the silver and bronze medals respectively. 

Hopefully next year more people will join next year and we can foster a little bit more competition, discussion and rivalry.

• Like 1

Good Season everyone. I took a bit of a lead at the start of February and managed to hold it till today. 2044 points my final total, 121,299th in the world so still a fair bit to improve on there. David Skip and Jovan Stipic claiming the silver and bronze medals respectively. 

Hopefully next year more people will join next year and we can foster a little bit more competition, discussion and rivalry.

Well played sir, I had a shocking season myself after winning last year. Finished 4th though which wasn't bad in the end after the appalling first 30 games I had haha. Hopefully better luck next season for me.

• Like 1

Hell yeah I won 3rd! it was my first Fantasy season and I'm quite happy with it! Cannot wait for the next season when Chelsea wins everything again! Come one you Blues!!

Hell yeah I won 3rd! it was my first Fantasy season and I'm quite happy with it! Cannot wait for the next season when Chelsea wins everything again! Come one you Blues!!

Well played sir, 3rd in your first season is an achievement!! I got 2378 points last year which as you can see is a hell of a lot more than this year. Very disappointed with some of my picks this year although luck bit me in the arse a few times. I would take an out of form player out and they would get a hat trick!!
  • Like 1

Well played sir, 3rd in your first season is an achievement!! I got 2378 points last year which as you can see is a hell of a lot more than this year. Very disappointed with some of my picks this year although luck bit me in the arse a few times. I would take an out of form player out and they would get a hat trick!!

I feel you! I add Aguero to my side only for him to get injured, same with Foster and Forster! But hey there is always next season :D