Pacifist & Foxiest of the Hounds Trophy Help

I know this may be a strange question but is it possible to get both of these trophies in Easy mode? 
Not that im a bad player or anything, i'm currently playing through the hardest difficulty with ease, im facing almost no problems, i just wanna know if i can unlock those trophies on "Tell me a story" mode because i wanna enjoy this game one last time before unlocking Platinum. 
Have a nice day! 

• 1 month later...

i may have to disagree with you on that because certain side missions involve you killing people, if you kill someone you won't get the Pacifist Trophy

You're probable new to this. It's quite possible to save your game, kill someone, collect trophy, reload the game and make the choice where you don't kill this person.

You'll need this strategy for the four different endings of the game. Save before you have to choose your ending (you can literally choose your ending), make a choice, reload, make a choice, etc and the trophy will pop. 4 playthroughs would be a bit of a timewaste.

I've done most in a singleplaythrough; My first combined the hardest difficulty, pacifist and foxiest of hounds. 

I had the Directors Cut which "forced" me in the missing link to continue not killing or not getting detected.

The only ones I missed where one speech challenge I failed and collecting all the books, but in this playthrough I just ran through the entire game with all my augmentations :P

i may have to disagree with you on that because certain side missions involve you killing people, if you kill someone you won't get the Pacifist Trophy

I've done all the game's side missions and I don't recall any that force you to kill people.  You always have a choice, and bosses don't count.