28) Most Twitchy
29) Super Booper
30) Most Takebacks
33) Most Reckless
38) Bottle Rocket Award
40) Triple Kill
45) Most Conductive
54) Overachiever Award

Could someone explain me how to get it? I've already read some short descriptions of the awards, but it doesn't work. Any detailed instruction would be great. :S

This is from the guide up on PlaystationTrophies.org, maybe it can help

There are 55 awards that must be earned in order to obtain this trophy. At the end of each Versus match, you can earn up to 3 rewards depending on what actions you performed during the match. You can check which awards you have earned under the “Archives” section of the main menu. 

If players 2-4 log in as guest accounts, their awards count towards the total you have earned. You also have a higher chance of earning these awards if you have at least 5 rounds. 

1) Most Lethal – Killed the most archers without winning in Last Man Standing. Requires 3+ controllers.
2) Bubble Breaker Award - Destroyed many bubble shields. 
3) Quick Draw Award – Don’t hold square18x18.png to aim.
4) Most Devious – Get a kill using screen wrapping.
5) Most Vindictive – Get a kill with an arrow you shot right before you were killed. Does not register if you killed the same person who killed you, or if you use special arrows. Requires 3+ controllers.
6) Greediest – Get the most treasure from chests. 
7) Longest Innings - Survived the longest. Requires 3+ controllers.
8) Late To The Party Award – Get the last kill of a round, and only the last kill. Requires 3+ controllers.
9) Mostly Harmless – Missed the most arrows and not get any kills. Requires 3+ controllers.
10) Most Prepared – Have the most arrows.
11) Least Prepared – Have the least arrows. 
12) Most Trigger-Happy - Shot the most arrows.
13) Worst Accounting – Tried shooting without any arrows left.
14) Who Needs Arrows? – Get all your kills by stomping on heads. 
15) Marksmanship Award – Don’t miss any shots.
16) Longest Shot – Get a kill over a long distance.
17) Pickpocket Award - Stole the most arrows by bumping into people.
18) Most Regal - Wear the crown the most by being in first place. You need to allow at least 1 other player to wear the crown for a round or two. Requires 2+ controllers.
19) Regicide Award - Killed the most first place players. Requires 3+ archers.
20) Fetal Position Award – Spent a lot of time crouched. 
21) Cannonball Award – Held DpadDown.png to fall quickly a lot. 
22) Koala Award - Clung to ledges the most. 
23) Koala Hunter Award – Kill players who are hanging onto ledges by walking onto their heads.
24) Most Evasive - Dodged the most arrows.
25) Most Zen - Caught the most arrows.
26) Least Composed – Died while trying to dodge during your dodge cooldown.
27) Artless Dodger Award – Spammed dodge a lot but never actually caught an arrow. 
28) Most Twitchy – Catch at least 2 arrows with the "no dodge" variant.
29) Super Booper – Get a stomp kill by dodging horizontally. Most easily accomplished by having an opponent jump upwards into your dodge. 
30) Most Takebacks – Recovered the most arrows
31) Turncloak Award - Killed your teammate in Team Deathmatch. Requires 3+ controllers.
32) Damage Control Award – Catch an arrow your teammate shot at you. Requires 3+ controllers.
33) Most Reckless – Died the most from stage traps like lava and spiked balls.
34) Most Compressed – Got crush by moving platforms.
35) Most Fashionable – Retrieved your hat. If someone shoots off your hat, walk over it and press DpadDown.png.
36) Usurper Award – Take the crown as your own. Kill whichever player is wearing the crown (first place) and when their crown falls off walk over to it and press DpadDown.png before the round ends. 
37) William Tell Award - Shoot the hats off your enemies' heads many times. This can be made easier by enabling the “No Seeking Arows” and “Free Aiming” variants. 
38) Bottle Rocket Award – Dodge away from explosions and survive them. Your character will be on fire after the dodge. 
39) Double Kill - Two kills from one shot. Enable the “Start with Super Bomb Arrows” variant and group everyone up. Requires 3+ controllers.
40) Triple Kill - Three kills from one shot. Enable the “Start with Super Bomb Arrows” variant and group everyone up. Requires 4 controllers. 
41) Cause And Effect Award – Kill yourself with a laser arrow bounce.
42) Bank Shot Award - Best laser bounce kill. Requires at least 2 bounces.
43) Green Thumb Award – Get many kills with the thorns from the bramble arrows.
44) X-Ray Vision Award – Get many kills with drill arrows by shooting through the terrain.
45) Most Conductive – Catch a bolt arrow and kill a player with the electrocution that discharges from you.
46) Right Angle Award – Get many kills with bolt arrows that have changed direction. 
47) From The Grave Award – Turn on the “Return as a ghost” variant and get multiple kills. Requires 3+ controllers.
48) Eagle Eye Award – Don’t miss your shots.
49) Vendetta Award - Kill the same character multiple times. Requires 3+ controllers.

50) Most Thorough - Swept the most rounds.
51) Comeback King/Queen/Kid – Come back from a deficit (0-4) to win (5-4).
52) Steak In Mouth Award – Won the game, lost your winning point via suicide before the round ends, and then end up losing the entire game.
53) Consolation Prize – Didn’t meet the requirements for any awards. Easiest to get if you set rounds to 1, have the opponent not move, and then jump on their head.
54) Overachiever Award – Finished with 2 more points than required (get a triple kill when you only need 1 point to win). You must be playing in Headhunters and not Last Man Standing. Requires 4 controllers.
55) Ironman Award - Didn't die at all.

Thank you for posting this overview. I have exactly done what's written in the guide but don't get the awards. :-(

For example "Most Devious":

I have shot an arrow to the right so that it comes in on the left and killed someone there. But I don't get the award.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

hey dude i see you got the trophy congratz, any tips on Artless Dodger? its my last one and just can't seem to get it.

i spamed doge maybe 50+ in a match and still didn't get artless, any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

I had the same problem. Try to play more rounds (5+) and dodge in each round multiple times, but win with the other player.

And try to shoot an arrow with one player and dogde in the same time with the other player, but don't catch it.

Edited by Neptunilus

• 1 month later...