FF XIII-2 pre order bonus

Piggie_Pie

Wish EU had Genji Bow instead of Noel Weapon (Just Pre-order my friends FFXIII-2 copy (I can take his DLC Sword :P)

US

exclusives.png

Note: Genji Bow (Power Up Reward ad Gamestop.com)

UK

Amazon.co.uk: Muramasa (Noel Weapon)

Game.co.uk: Exclusive steelbook case, Episode I novella. 3 exclusive art cards, Omega Boss Battle, Alternative Costume for Sereh and Noel.

muramasa._V163179507_.jpggm_widget_FF_XIII-2.jpg

Denmark (Nordic Edition)

Gamestop: Exclusive steelbook case, Omega Boss Battle, Muramasa, Alternative Costume for Sereh and Noel.

Game.dk: Alternative Costume for Sereh and Noel

Wonder if the UK version has these as I already ordered the Crystal Version a while ago

Genji Bow is a Gamestop.com only, like Muramasa is EU only.

I presume you pre-order from Game.co.uk, which gives you Exclusive steelbook case, Episode I novella. 3 exclusive art cards, Omega Boss Battle, Alternative Costume for Sereh and Noel.

Genji Bow is a Gamestop.com only, like Muramasa is EU only.

I presume you pre-order from Game.co.uk, which gives you Exclusive steelbook case, Episode I novella. 3 exclusive art cards, Omega Boss Battle, Alternative Costume for Sereh and Noel.

Oh well nevermind, so does this weapon actually have any thing going for it or is it just for looking pretty, cause it does look pretty

im a powerup rewards member at gamestop, so i qualify for both of these games. sadly i am not getting the game on release date, or any time within two weeks because moneys tight, so i wont be getting those pre order bonuses :(

oh well, id rather save up for a collectors edition than get some DLC xP

• 2 weeks later...

OK I'm so frigging pissed off right now, I preordered my copy of the Crystal Edition about 4 months ago from shopto.net and today, two days before the release, they cancel my order because they didn't have enough copies or some shit, so now I have to get the limited edition

OK I'm so frigging pissed off right now, I preordered my copy of the Crystal Edition about 4 months ago from shopto.net and today, two days before the release, they cancel my order because they didn't have enough copies or some shit, so now I have to get the limited edition

Damn sad to hear man.

When I pick up my friends game ad Gamestop (Denmark), did I see a Crystal Edition.

Lucky I pre-order ad Game.co.uk

Damn sad to hear man.

When I pick up my friends game ad Gamestop (Denmark), did I see a Crystal Edition.

Lucky I pre-order ad Game.co.uk

Ahhh its alright, I'm over it now guess they just expected to get more stock, luckily they had the LE or I would be having just the guide book and no game haha

well i saved myself £25 which I gonna spend on Earth Defense Force and maybe something else :)

I pre-ordered through Amazon and got the Omega boss battle in the Coliseum and a $10 gift certificate for Amazon.com. No fancy-schmancy bow or clothes for me.

Because the Genji Bow are Gamestop.com Powerup Reward exsluive and Noel and Sarah cloth is also Gamestop.com.

PSN update early this morning 03:29 and Noel Alternative Outfit is now for sale.