Destiny

wackt1

I though the graphics were phenomenal, but the difficulty was wildly unbalanced, making the missions much more difficult that they should have been(granted, I've never really played a shooter before).

Unless the game gets patched to balance the difficulty, I probably won't get it.

Dafuq? Play on normal :P

I though the graphics were phenomenal, but the difficulty was wildly unbalanced, making the missions much more difficult that they should have been(granted, I've never really played a shooter before).

Unless the game gets patched to balance the difficulty, I probably won't get it.

uh are you serious? the game story mode is soooo easy; at least the up to the beta lvl 6 storyline "normal mode". The "hard mode" was a bit rough I have to admit. Hard to solo.

But since you have never played a shooter before i guess it could be hard for ya on normal, but im sure eventually youll get the hang of it. I used to play Borderlands,Killzone, Crysis, Resistance so I guess I already have some knowledge with a fps type sorta game.

I also do enjoy the style of art they are using. Didnt like the huge difference with Ps3 and Ps4 graphics though; but preordered the white PS4 bundle so i guess thatll be what im going to be playing on.

• 1 month later...

I'm curious to know if the experience feels the same on ps3 as it does on ps4

you will have a better experience with Ps4 of course, game would look even better meaning you will be even more immerse.