Tapatalk?

ille1234

For those of you who are unaware of what Tapatalk is, it's basically and Android/iOS app (possibly more OS's, I don't know) that let's you view and post forums. It's a more convenient way of browsing forums other than using your webbrowser to access them. However, this can only be done if the owner of the site makes it so.

What do you think, does it seem like a good idea to be able to access this site through an app?

I personally use that app a lot when I don't have access to a computer :)

The mobile version of IP board (which powers this forum) is really nice in and of itself. I've never been able to log in on my iPhone though... but I use it from time to time to check what new conversations are going on.

Yeah this for one.

Plus, we use PSN to log in so you wouldn't be able to log in using Tapatalk.

I recently installed Tapatalk on my clan's forum. It's nice, but - for me, at least - it doesn't work well on my Android phone. I keep getting told that the app can't connect to the server, which is nonsense. It displays forums, but not topics.

I've asked for help on the official forums, but one of their techs said he can access it fine. They asked me to set up an account for them, which I did, and they've never used. Not heard a thing from them since. Not great customer service, considering I bought the app - something I now regret.

The forum mod is working fine, so it must be the mobile app. I've removed and re-installed it twice, cleared all the data etc., and it still doesn't work. So I just have to hope that it works for anyone else who visits via their mobile, and that I'm the only one it doesn't work for - or at least in a minority.

• 2 years later...