3 questions

SergeantMalon

1. About Hold the Fat Lady... used 2 controllers, 6 min quarters, did the requirements, no trophy. What am I doing wrong?

2.Don't Hate the player... simmed to playoffs, played first match and won, every other game grayed out. :spank: What do I do?

3. How hard is Lebron: Path to Greatness?

1.)  I did it against the computer and the trophy unlocked that way.  You may have to do it against the computer.

2.)  There's a certain time period for you to play your next game.  It's like three or four hours.  I don't recall the time.

3.)  If you suck at the game, it will be difficult.  The preorder DLC makes that mode much easier to obtain 99 stars.  Having said that, I got all of the possible stars, DLC included.  The keys in having 3 stars (at least 750 points) in all games are to have a great all-around game with LeBron (Points, assists, etc), get your teammates involved and you have to beat the computer with a solid lead, by around 15-20 points.

Edited by grimydawg
  • Like 1

1.)  I did it against the computer and the trophy unlocked that way.  You may have to do it against the computer.

2.)  There's a certain time period for you to play your next game.  It's like three or four hours.  I don't recall the time.

3.)  If you suck at the game, it will be difficult.  The preorder DLC makes that mode much easier to obtain 99 stars.  Having said that, I got all of the possible stars, DLC included.  The keys in having 3 stars (at least 750 points) in all games are to have a great all-around game with LeBron (Points, assists, etc), get your teammates involved and you have to beat the computer with a solid lead, by around 15-20 points.

Thanks for the reply. This could help with the plat.

• 1 month later...

how many extra challeneges are there in the dlc pack and do they count towards the trophy

• 2 weeks later...

Don't hate the player is funny I had it glitch like u but i left it alone for a month or 2 went back to it and the year was 2094 and the trophy popped so if u let it sit it will SIM itself also the plat is unobtainable unless u have another day another win