The Backloggery

Sociologamer

Is anyone a fan of the site Backloggery? I just found it right around the time I saw this site. It's pretty cool. You list your video game collections and it helps you keep straight what games you've beaten, mastered, etc. versus ones you haven't started playing. The rule of thumb there is that you should complete roughly half the games you own. LOL, who're we kidding? Anyway, just wanted to know who's on here and there as well... just curious...

I have checked it out, and started adding my games, but after a while that seemed just like too much friggin' work. Unless they have updated the way it works, I always thought it would have been a VERY cool site if it added the games you have by ones PSN name.

damn...another game-list site? It's taken me months just to get 650+ games listed on IGN cause of their screwed up system...and that is about 1/3 of the total collection. It was so much easier when I could just bring up the entire list of games and mass select what I had...but NOOOOOOooo, they had to go and change everything over to the Twitter clone...I'll go and give this one a look to see if it's gonna be any easier.

No...not really. I've spent about 4 hours and I've only got about 300 games inputted for far. Man...isn't there and easier database system on the web? Well, the good thing is that when I get all the PSOne games inputted, I'll have the #1 collection for the PSOne on that site... :rolleyes: I got all of the games that start w/ a number, the A's, M's and N games done so far (just the PSone) a couple of PS2 and all of the PS3.

• 3 months later...

Just found out about the site yesterday, made a profile and started adding my Vectrex games and realized it would be way to much work to manually enter every game I have for every system. It'd be much easier if they had a list of all the games you could select, or for the current generation enter your PSN, Live or Steam ID and have the games added that way.

Parker

• 3 weeks later...

I've been on there for about 2 years now. It is a HUGE pain to get your collection in there at first. I originally was only going to use it for current gen games because that's what I had signed up for: to keep track of the unfinished VS beaten status of all the games I'd been buying. Only later did I start adding in the rest of my collection (I set them all to null so they didn't interfere with my goal of keeping track of games I'm buying and haven't played yet, and plus I can't be assed to remember if I "beat" or "complete" all those old ones anyway).

It's very handy once you finally finish getting in your current collection and only have to focus on adding new games and updating the statuses of the games you're currently playing, though.

I've been on there for about 2 years now. It is a HUGE pain to get your collection in there at first. I originally was only going to use it for current gen games because that's what I had signed up for: to keep track of the unfinished VS beaten status of all the games I'd been buying. Only later did I start adding in the rest of my collection (I set them all to null so they didn't interfere with my goal of keeping track of games I'm buying and haven't played yet, and plus I can't be assed to remember if I "beat" or "complete" all those old ones anyway).

It's very handy once you finally finish getting in your current collection and only have to focus on adding new games and updating the statuses of the games you're currently playing, though.

Mhmmm. I joined in summer '09, and it took me like, a few days to add in all my games. I didn't even have as large as a collection as I have now, only about half the size.

Mhmmm. I joined in summer '09, and it took me like, a few days to add in all my games. I didn't even have as large as a collection as I have now, only about half the size.

Didn't take me long either. A day or maybe two to add my new games the first time, and then another day or two months down the line when I filled in the rest.

Lots of hours those days, though. Lots of typing, little bit of wrist pain afterwards... :| All good now though.