Urban Designer trophy glitched?

thundermatt123

I already had the remaining trophies for unlocking other disctrics in my previous good play through. (community organizer, Civic leader)

I thought i only needed to complete all the side missions in the historic district on my evil play through, get the trophy, ignore the other districts, and i will be a step closer to obtaining the platinum.

I did all the missions in the historic district with only one remaining, I went to the locked remaining place in the map and couldn't find it, I tried killing all the enemies in the area but no luck. By that time I already beat Kessler and that was the only part left to unlock.

I did my own research and i found out that the remaining mission was "satellite uplinks"

It would normally show up like a yellow dot on my map but for me it didn't.

So Im a little bit shocked and i don't want to start over just for one trophy.

What should i do?

should i delete the game data and install it again to see if it was just a glitch? should i complete all the other missions from the warren and neon district? should i just complete the other satellite uplinks from the other districts? (maybe if i finish them, the last satellite uplink mission, and the one i need, will unlock/ appear on the map)

Please respond, I'm going out of my mind.

Regards

-Matt

Are you sure is an uplink mission? It could be one of those missions where you have to kill one guy and use your telephatic abilities to know find some blast shards. Thats the last one I got and is always hard to find because the enemies for it spawn randomly.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I know I'm late to the game here and it actually looks like you already have the trophy, but for the sake of others I'll put my thoughts in here too.

Assuming you didn't save over your "Good" save file where you had the other 2 districts done, you could launch that again and try and get the last district cleared on that play through.