MajinLuffy91's search for One Piece

MajinLuffy91

Hi there. I'm from Belgium and I'm 23 years old. Started gaming on my ps1 with classics like Crash Bandicoot, Wipeout and Final Fantasy VII. Then PS2 came and I had the greatest moments with Final Fantasy X, God of War 1 and 2 and the Prince of Persia series. Then I decided to buy an Xbox 360 and became addicted with the achievement-system there. Gears of War, Assassins Creed, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and the Borderlands series really enjoyed me. Afterwards, when the Last of Us came out, the PS3 system was in sales so I ended up buying a PS3. I began to buy the exclusives there like Uncharted series, God of War and Ni no Kuni. The trophy system was a bit odd at first but it grew on me. So then after E3 this year I decided to buy an PS4 for this generation. Mainly because I very much liked the Uncharted series and I think Sony has better exclusives then Microsoft. The Order: 1886, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 for next year really caught my attention. 

Game stats till now:

Xbox 360: 129 349 G in 335 games (list of games http://www.trueachievements.com/mygames.aspx?gamerid=122656)

PS3/4: 670 trophies in 55 games

Other then gaming, I'm kinda addicted to the anime series One Piece, seen the series 3 times now. I follow the manga and been a fan since 2004. Other anime series I follow/liked are FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood / Ao No Excorsist / Attack on Titan / Another / Chobits / Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and Steins Gate. I like music as well; Rise Against, Paramore, Avenged Sevenfold, Arctic Monkeys, Breaking Benjamin and many others. In Belgium we also have very talented bands like Balthazar, The Vanjets and Oscar and the Wolf. 

So here I am -  kind of new to trophies - hoping to find some new friends, have some gaming session but above all, enjoy gaming. Thank you for reading and this is my trophy checklist:

Platinums

S5915a0.png1Sc82313.png

1| 18/08/14 - Infamous Second Son

game rating - 9/10 | trophy difficulty - 3/10

Really enjoyed this game, too bad it was a bit short and expert difficulty wasn't so hard after all. 

S385a21.png1Sb77b40.png

2| 25/10/14 - Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus

game rating - 7/10 | trophy difficulty - 4/10

Fun game, my first ratchet and clank game ever. Just a bit short though. 

S73f8a6.png1S88dc1a.png

3| 27/10/14 - LEGO The Hobbit

game rating - 8/10 | trophy difficulty - 4/10

Really enjoy the LEGO games, 27:48:14 is the time I spent on this one. 

S9e09bf.png1S81184b.png

4| 11/12/2014 - Assassin's Creed: Unity

game rating - 8,5/10 |trophy difficulty - 5/10

After Black Flag, yet another great installment in the series. Loved it and the collectibles.

100 % Arcade

Valiant Hearts - The Great War (PS4)

S691180.png

Sportfriends (PS4)

Sd603e3.png

Working on 

Sa4cbb4.pngS221d44.pngS7e82f1.pngS87e6a8.pngS0145d4.png

Edited by MajinLuffy91
  • Like 1

Congrats on the Second Son's  :platinum:

From What I've heard:

"ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red" seams to be the most fun out of the 3 PS3 One Piece titles available.

I Also like the One Piece Series, and am hoping that by next week we finally get to see @ least the Beginning of "Luffy & Law Vs Doflamingo & A String Clone" Tag Team Battle.

Wasn't to up for the idea since we normally always see Luffy 1 on 1 the Arc's Antagonist, but after seeing how this turned out in a brief Cut scene battle in ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red's Corrida Colosseum...I might just be up to see how it plays out.

Must. Resist. Urge to turn thread into One Piece discussion. (Gear 4th is totally gonna happen you guys)

Anyway, would you recommend 100%ing Valiant Hearts? I fear playing the game for trophies will ruin the core game for me, would you agree or are collectibles easy enough so i won't have to use guides? On another note, could you possibly include a link to your X360 account somewhere, as backup info or so people won't start recommending games you've played already?

Also congrats on Infamous and good luck on your backlog and stuff.

Congrats on the Second Son's  :platinum:

From What I've heard:

"ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red" seams to be the most fun out of the 3 PS3 One Piece titles available.

I Also like the One Piece Series, and am hoping that by next week we finally get to see @ least the Beginning of "Luffy & Law Vs Doflamingo & A String Clone" Tag Team Battle.

Wasn't to up for the idea since we normally always see Luffy 1 on 1 the Arc's Antagonist, but after seeing how this turned out in a brief Cut scene battle in ONE PIECE Unlimited World Red's Corrida Colosseum...I might just be up to see how it plays out.

Thanks and yes I enjoy Unlimited World Red more then the Pirate Warriors series. It has a lot of content in it and many different quests. Really like the RPG feeling and the 'world list' system in it. 

Yeah the manga is in a crazy arc right now. So many things happened, so many reveals and old favorites returns Oo. It is epic and I'm very excited about the final battle between Doffy =). Hopefully we see some new moves from Luffy and Zoro. 

Must. Resist. Urge to turn thread into One Piece discussion. (Gear 4th is totally gonna happen you guys)

Anyway, would you recommend 100%ing Valiant Hearts? I fear playing the game for trophies will ruin the core game for me, would you agree or are collectibles easy enough so i won't have to use guides? On another note, could you possibly include a link to your X360 account somewhere, as backup info or so people won't start recommending games you've played already?

Also congrats on Infamous and good luck on your backlog and stuff.

Gear 4th? Yeah, I think we will see this coming in the upcoming manga-battle. But what will it look like and how will it work ... 

Valiant Hearts collectibles are pretty easy to look after without guide. I would say, enjoy the beautiful story and graphics, and if you see a collectible just pick it up. You can replay levels in wich you haven't found everything. After my first normal playthrough I've found 105/119 coll. so it's pretty easy. 

List of xbox360 games included in opening post, thanks for noticing.

Welcome, it's nice to see another One Piece fan, it is an awesome series. I'm sure you will fine more than few friends at this site. Good luck with the Tomb Raider Platinum, it's a great game but those online trophies are more annoying than fun.

Thanks and yeah, the Tomb Raider online trophies are a bit of annoying but with the right friends i'll be able to do it :P