Hacked items in d3

Just write him how pathetic he is then leave game and find new one or play with friends/solo

i dont get it where is fun playing with such items but well...its me

for me whole fun in Diablo is finding better and better gear

and even after 100's hours when you think you have uber cool stuff you can smash a barrel and find something better

isnt that great moment ? :)

Saw a kid with a mic on today in my party, he had a 28000 azurewrath, and 12900 bul kathos, he told me they were hacked.

How do you report players on the ps3 version of d3 ? I don't accept hacks.

Your best bet would be to make a post on the Blizzard fourms. Just don't name and shame. The mods probably won't like that.

Your best bet would be to make a post on the Blizzard fourms. Just don't name and shame. The mods probably won't like that.

as far as i can tell, the mods on the Blizzard forums are aware of the modified weapons and THEY DON'T CARE!!! (sorry about the caps)

the last patch for both games made a huge hit on those items, making some of them pretty useless. I can tell from my experience because some guy tossed me a 1H crossbow with something like 23 million of damage, ridiculous!!!!

but after the patch, the damage dropped down to 3 thousand and it brokes after one hit!

don't waste your time getting upset over this, it happens in all these types of games!!