Final Fantasy XIII-2 (5 Star Boss Battle) Mission

streethawkfan

Hey everyone.

I am currently trying out my fighting ability playing ffxiii-2 to try and gain a 5 star rating in all boss battles as i play through the game

I always find FF games easy and i noticed xiii-2 hardest level is normal so i wanted to test myself to see if i could do it..

How does everyone else feel about the difficuitly level of the game?

Anyone who wishes to view my progress with this mission can check out my youtube channel.

or if your finding anything difficuilt just leave me a msg and ill try help you out

im fairly close to platinum now and I can honestly say this game hasn't had anything close to a decent challenge. The most ive been challenged is having to retry a fight against Yomi because my Paradigms weren't set up for him as opposed to any actual diffuculty. Hopefully the DLC will give us our standard Uberboss.

In the grand scheme of Final Fantasy games the only one easier than this one would probably be 8

Maybe Atlus will give us a console Megaten game or a HD remake of Nocturne with Maniac diffuculty so we can get a real challenge

yeah Im playing on Normal and 30+ hours through I haven't really died other than battles where I get lazy and don't paradigm shift. There is really zero penalty from dying anyways.

Maybe in the future they will add a Hard mode as DLC or something...just seems like something is missing there and will be filled in later. Ive never seen a game with only two difficulty settings like that.

Well ive done the first 8 video's for youtube against the bosses in the game so far. ( all 5 star plus any perfect cinematic action )

There are afew bosses that have full power modes that i was told about eg Atlas.. So ive defeated him first as the story lead me too

but once i complete the story im going to go back and atempt to defeat him at full power ( 5 stars ) with out using the device.

Think there are afew others also but ill find out..

will keep everyone posted

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last Boss is super easy

Did you beat it on your first try?....I know it wasn't THAT hard....I kinda was trying to beat him within an hour cause I had to go to work and I died when he had 25% health left on my first try so it got mad annoying after that cause I was in a hurry.... -____-

Did you beat it on your first try?....I know it wasn't THAT hard....I kinda was trying to beat him within an hour cause I had to go to work and I died when he had 25% health left on my first try so it got mad annoying after that cause I was in a hurry.... -____-

Yes first try.

Then I went back and kill him in 4 minutes without any need for medic