Hackifation and Piggyback cannot be boosted with the help of friends

MoreTheVictim

Just found this out today. You can boost Traced but not tail and hack your friends for the other trophies.

I'm looking at my stats ingame and it still says 1/10 (I tailed some random dude who was just idling after he died) 

You will also get 0 xp/score from tailing and hacking friends. It's dissapointing but with a little luck and patience you should get these trophies. Just need some luck to find someone who is idling or doing a shopping spree.

I always thought it wasn't hard because they never know your there until it's too late and I loved finding places to hide. I really enjoyed the multiplayer while going for Watch Dogs platinum trophy but I haven't played the game since I got the plat, not sure if it will still be as fun now.

I always thought it wasn't hard because they never know your there until it's too late and I loved finding places to hide. I really enjoyed the multiplayer while going for Watch Dogs platinum trophy but I haven't played the game since I got the plat, not sure if it will still be as fun now.

I agree; enjoyed the multiplayer while going for my plat but i haven't played it since then, exactly like you  :lol:

Where did you read that? :o

- MULTIPLAYER BAD BEHAVIOR – Players who are frequently disconnecting from multiplayer matches will be pooled together and paired only against players with similar online behaviors. – (ALL PLATFORMS)
If you’re playing against someone else who disconnects unfairly, you will get the same amount of Notoriety as if you had won at that moment. 
The disconnector will not receive any Notoriety. 

Edited by Quikdrawjoe

• 2 weeks later...