Post A "Multi-/AMV/MEP/MMV/GMV" You Like & Also Which Song Would you Wish Had An "Akross Con" Quality AMV?

DarknessKey92

Saw a Lot of Anime related Threads open up, but always wondered why there was never 1 about:

• AMV(Anime Music Video)
  • Multi-AMV(Multiple Animes Music Video) 
  • MEP(Multiple Editor Project)
  • MMV(Manga Music Video)
  • GMV(Game Music Video)

If you wish to know more about what some of these acronyms mean visit this site:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/

When Almost every Anime Fan I know, whether it be real life or Online Fans have Seen/Favorited a few of them; so i Want to open this thread up to help us share some good ones among each other.

Because IDK about you, but over the years I've seen some really good 1s that literally enhance the used song greatly; by portraying its lyrics sometimes better then the Music videos the Artists themselves use.

There's times where I say "This is like free advertising for them, because people like myself have learned about certain not so popular Bands & Artist this way becoming fans of 2 people...The Editor & Band/Artist".

Well Feel free to post Any of the 5 types I listed, and if you plan to list more then 4(Anything from 5 - Over) in 1 post; then please add a Spoiler to the Videos.

To do this Simply Highlight the section/embedded URL you wish to post & click the "Special BB Code" button centered between the "Erasor & "Font" on the upper left, then click "Please Select" & scroll down to "Spoiler"...and hit/click "ok".

Also I Don't want to add this & am probably gonna get heat for it, but to preserve the stability of the Thread I'll re-add this:

http://psnprofiles.c...ules-26th-july/

3. Don't give other members grief, this is a nice place.

7. If your post content has nothing to do with the topic, do not post it in that topic.

I Made this Thread so that people who Love/Like AMV/MEP/MMV/GMVs can Post certain 1s that they'd like to share with others who share the mutual idea, not so that people can bash Them & Anime Saying "OMG!! What's whit this!?, it's so Dumb!; stop watching Cartoons ????". Simply because they don't understand why people like Anime or feel annoyed by those who do. So Please Respect this ^ above, and yes "I'm a Bitch for it, there! No need to add or post it here Below...Already did it for you".

I Apologize in Advance, if reading this offends Anyone.

1. //FSS// Life Is Beautiful MEP

Song: "Life is Beautiful Acoustic By Sixx: A.M."
This 1 is A Personal Favorite.
2. BRING BACK THE PAIN [GMV]

Song: "Milk and Honey by Delain"
Edited By: "kawakiman"

3. Hold Your Color Multi-AMV

Song: " Hold Your Colors By Pendulum"
Edited By: "DigiCatraw"

4. Tick Tock, Tick ROCK ☆Multi-AMV

Song: "Tick Tock (Cover) By Woe, Is Me"
Edited By: "SchokoSora"

5. Stabbin' Fever AMV

Song: "Blood on my Hands By The Used"
Edited By: "IleiaAMVs"

6. Never Back Down Multi-AMV

Song: "All I Know By Matrix & Futurebound ft. Luke Bingham"
Edited By: "xMrRockerx7"

7. 00:00:00

Song: "Fearless (250 And Dark Stars) By Falling Up"
Edited By: "DazzlingPaw"
Beutiful AMV that Got me into hearing Falling Up Recently.

8. Magic Eye AMV

Song: "No Light, No Light By Florence and the Machine"
Edited By: "Shin AMV"
Funny Story here, I've been hearing this song on Fox A Lot @ the time(Don't remember what it was being used to promote, but Oh well), and wasn't a Florence Fan; infact was getting annoyed by the song being constantly used on FOX briefly. Once I saw this AMV letting me hear the whole song...Well?... The Following week @ Target I got the "Ceremonials" Album...lol

9. Clock Time Multi-AMV

Song: "Feint - The Journey (feat. Veela)"
Edited By: "Shinzo"
He made this AMV that I Fell In Love with; it literally just warms 1's Heart by how Beutifully Edited he did it...that's honestly inspiring(@ least IMO).
10. Bleach - Break the Limit AMV

Song: "Falling Apart By Zebrahead"
Had to Include this 1, because:
It's the AMV that I First BookMarked back in 2010, and Is also the AMV that Got me into the band "Zebrahead"; I'm so glad it has over 2 Million Views today going for 3 Mill.
11. [R.E.M]

Song: "Choose Me II By Xilent"
Yes it's Dubstep...Don't Fear the "Dub" & Take the "Step".

12. MEP for R-Streetfighter

Song: "False Pretense By The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus(Alliance Edition)"
Found it Impressive how they Edited very well their Arc Parts, matching the song nearlly perfectly as it progresses the Series.

13. Re-Evolve MEP
14. Afterlife Fountain AMV

Song: "The Fountain By Pendulum [edited ver]"
Edited By:   "Brendan Taylor"
I Really Love this AMV, because it doesn't have any Flashy Overlay or Masking we are used to seeing these days; it was simply excellently Edited By well timed Scene Placements coordinated Nicely Matching both the Anime & Song.
It's a Simple Edited yet Beutiful AMV IMO.

15. Daybreak Multi-AMV

Song: "Shattered By Trading Yesterday"
Edited By: "ibabrak"
Without Doubt Another Personal Favorite, that @ the Time Made me Love it without knowing %85 of the Animes used.
After watching it I Became a Fan of "Trading Yesterday", and "Shattered" to this day is a Song I Love after 3 years of hearing it.
Now today Watching it knowing/Seeing all the Animes Used really sends Shivers down my neck, because of how well it matches.

16. Brighter Future Multi-AMV

Song:
"Kicco - Jounetsu no wobble (Shimamura Remix)"
&
"Nomiya Ayumi - Stygian (DJ Noriken Remix)"
Edited By:   "Kain-x-Spirits"
Another Personal Favorite, that's Not Just Beutiful; But Excites 1 too.

17. Words MEP(Also an MMV)

Song: "Words By Skylar Grey"
Probably the Only MMV(Manga Music Video) I've got :/ But this MMV is special because:
1. It's well edited for using Manga Images.
2. Back then I was trying to Find A good AMV for "Words By Skylar Grey"...And Well to me this is probably the best portrayed video for that song IMO(Compared to the other AMVs that used this song).

18. Never Forget MEP

Song: "Saosin By never wanted to"
Edited By: "Flow & Cross"
Yet Another Personal Fav., infact this AMV Made me listen to more Saosin Tracks, it was very well made by both "Flow & Cross"; Actually brought back some Emotional Feelings from the Series...it's Simply Beutifully Edited.

19. Fluffy Kittens & Rainbows Multi-AMV

Song: "Undead By Hollywood Undead"
Edited By: "Chiikaboom"
Simply Love this.

20. Put Ya Guns On! - Sengoku Basara AMV

Song: "Becoming Insane By Infected Mushroom(Radio Mix) Mixed & Edited with the Original 1 by irriadin"
Edited By: "irriadin"
3 Words: 
"Simply Love It"

Had A Ton More, but once I hit 40, I had to cut 20; since the "Original Post only allows Embedding 20 Videos.

Might Continue it tomorrow or another day on a Separate Post.

Also you'll notice i've used a Couple of "Akross con" Participant AMVs, the 2nd optional thing on this thread is:

"Which Song would you wish had an "Akross Con Quality AMV"?

Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

Woke Up Sick Today with Minor Vomit, So I'm gonna Reserve this Post for Another Day.

In the meantime I'll just Leave these 2.

[W♔D] Two Friends MEP

Song: "

"

Edited By:  "xxsummerserenity & Wonderland Dream Studio"

Really Like this Song, and my Favorite part from this MEP is the  "Chitoge Kirisaki" Portion.

[ENP] Madness Outbreak

Song: "Sound of madness - Shinedown"

Edited By:  "Ror0noaZoRo"

A Personal Favorite One Piece AMV, it's impressively Edited & Masked that it simply makes Crocodile look Badass!

Youtube sucks (both at quality and ratings). If you want to get best experience better forget about it...

If you want to explore best amvs I can recommend this site - http://amvnews.ru/forum/change_lang.php?lang=english (it's russian, but has english interface).

They have decent audience (-> decent top), DDLs for all videos and streaming (original videos, not shitty youtube reencodes).

If you really, really want to see random person's list of favourites - here's my list (3 years old).

But better just check top.

P.s. also nobody uses term "multi amv".

P.p.s. pls stop this, people are not blind.

Youtube sucks (both at quality and ratings). If you want to get best experience better forget about it...

If you want to explore best amvs I can recommend this site - http://amvnews.ru/forum/change_lang.php?lang=english (it's russian, but has english interface).

They have decent audience (-> decent top), DDLs for all videos and streaming (original videos, not shitty youtube reencodes).

If you really, really want to see random person's list of favourites - here's my list (3 years old).

But better just check top.

P.s. also nobody uses term "multi amv".

P.p.s. pls stop this, people are not blind.

Well @ Least your Post is Relevant to the Thread.
Anyway you do realize this site doesn't let you embed A Link from another site into Video or Player format aside from Youtube, right?
With your seaming expertise in Coding/Encoding, let me ask you this:
"Why don't you try embedding just 1 of those amvnews.ru Videos on this thread?"

And if you can manage it, why don't you explain to/enlighten me the method you used; because I've been trying for months to figure out how to embed any videos or players that aren't from Youtube, and all end up getting rejected into link form or posted just As the Embedded Script text.
So Forgive me for using these as you put it "shitty youtube reencodes", which I know people get issues from Youtube dropping the Frame rate on their uploaded works causing un-sync between the Audio & Footage.

Also you said amvnews.ru has "original videos, not shitty youtube reencodes"...Well that site does have A Youtube player embedded Button next to the Player Size on the far right.
Meaning that site does have "shitty youtube reencodes", and sure probably a small amount of people use it over the Site's Player; but it's still there in appose to your statement saying it's "not" using them.

The Site does have what you said "great AMVs"(I won't be ignorant to that fact), but as I said already "Can you embed them here?"
Sure the Quality of the Video is "Great", and IDK about you but people like to simply watch a video that's up-front in their face, not click a link that opens up another tab; and then click a link on that tab to take them to the video's page where they have to now scroll down to click the video player to start the video itself".

Speaking of something that's not in this site, let's now go into something that "is" implemented here:
The Ability to let me type like this as you put it.
I actually found it kinda funny to read that after seeing the first 2 posts on this thread, well it seams odd in a way to see that someone Couldn't read what was there, and another guy saying people aren't blind"; but to answer it: "it's to categorize a simpler way of reading it"(which I'm sure you wish I did that for this Text Wall right about now, huh?").
These features are there for a reason, if you don't like them well "more power to ya"; but people like me & others "do!", and prefer using them. We don't intend to halt that, simply because you don't like us using them in our preferred ways/manner.
You  also Say "nobody" uses the term "multi amv"?
I Wouldn't go as Far as Say "Nobody", since  "here's a Link" showing its fair amount of people; who Use the term "Multi AMV" or "Multi" to clarify their AMVs.
So What do you Call an AMV that has more then 3 Animes in the project done by 1 person Alone?
Sure Some will Title it A "Word or Phrase" that links them all together, but certain people will add "Multi AMV" to let others know more then just 3 were used.
When it comes to adding the Prefix Term "Multi" to A MEP there is no point, since it's already A "Multiple Editor Project"; but to an AMV it would make sense.

And Sure you might want to say "Well that's so! Novice to title it "Multi AMV", unlike my Russian Site with pros".
Whether they be "Novice or not" it doesn't matter, people still use that term regardless; whether you like that or not.
Edited by DarknessKey92
  • Like 1

embed embedding embed Embedded embedded embed

Embedding sucks, why are you so fixated on it?

and IDK about you but people like to simply watch a video that's up-front in their face, not click a link that opens up another tab; and then click a link on that tab to take them to the video's page where they have to now scroll down to click the video player to start the video itself".

Or you can just download it and watch in you favorite player without any lags and quality issues.

Seriously, just download some Nostromo works or Into the Labyrinth or Jagdmeister and you'll see huge difference, even if you're blind...

These features are there for a reason

Yes, they are (except underline, which should be exclusive for links). But you clearly don't know how to use them properly and abuse them.

I Wouldn't go as Far as Say "Nobody", since  "here's a Link" showing its fair amount of people; who Use the term "Multi AMV" or "Multi" to clarify their AMVs.

That's because you don't know how their search works. It shows results that contain any of those words (and not only in title, but in description too).

This is how you search. Or try using google.

So What do you Call an AMV that has more then 3 Animes in the project done by 1 person Alone?

People call it "AMV".

Why the hell does it matter? You can just check the list of used anime (which and decent site has).

And why more than 3? Last time I checked word "multiple" meant more than 1.

When it comes to adding the Prefix Term "Multi" to A MEP there is no point, since it's already A "Multiple Editor Project"; but to an AMV it would make sense.

Why? There're single source MEPs, like Spoil (akross 2007 winner).

And Sure you might want to say "Well that's so! Novice to title it "Multi AMV", unlike my Russian Site with pros".

Whether they be "Novice or not" it doesn't matter, people still use that term regardless; whether you like that or not.

I've been following amv community for 6+ years and nobody ever used it (not only on amvnews, but on a-m-v.org, amvfrance or akross). Edited by vivan

Embedding sucks, why are you so fixated on it?

Or you can just download it and watch in you favorite player without any lags and quality issues.

Seriously, just download some Nostromo works or Into the Labyrinth or Jagdmeister and you'll see huge difference, even if you're blind...

Yes, they are (except underline, which should be exclusive for links). But you clearly don't know how to use them properly and abuse them.

That's because you don't know how their search works. It shows results that contain any of those words (and not only in title, but in description too).

This is how you search. Or try using google.

People call it "AMV".

Why the hell does it matter? You can just check the list of used anime (which and decent site has).

And why more than 3? Last time I checked word "multiple" meant more than 1.

Why? There're single source MEPs, like Spoil (akross 2007 winner).

I've been following amv community for 6+ years and nobody ever used it (not only on amvnews, but on a-m-v.org, amvfrance or akross).

Because It's better to watch an embedded video that's in your face already there, over taking extra steps to watch on another tab.

I'm also guessing that means you couldn't do it?..I thought so.

Who would add "Multi" in their Description over simply adding the List of Anime, also you yourself just proved that people still use the term "Multi" on their AMVs even if you decided to also add "site:animemusicvideos.org" on your google link.

The "Underline" is also meant to Set proper titles apart from the rest of the text, just because hyper links appear with an Underline; doesn't mean their entitles to it. Otherwise they'd remove the feature to do it for any regular text. 

Yes an "AMV", so obvious...how blind of me right? Last I checked When there are 2 Animes used, then certain people add the 2 titles of the Series on the Title(because there is no rule that says they can't) or Description as you said.

when people mix 2 songs together they'll call them a Mix or Dual mix, not a Multiple mix...since you are only combining 2 separate types.

The same applies to AMV.

When 2 people work on An AMV Project together, it's called a "Collaboration" or "Collab" for short.

Yes "Webster" does say it's "more than one", but "Multiple" is better used emphasized by anything starting with 3 over.

just listen to this example:

"I passed a multiple of 2 papers"...it sounds absurd using it for 2, which is less then Several.

There would be no point in adding the Prefix "Multi" to an "AMV" that only has 1 Anime(in that case "Death Note") would there. 

Well that's all good if you've never seen the term "Multi" in all your 6 years, but "that doesn't mean, it's not used".

Quoting you: "Why the Hell Does it Matter" if people add "Multi" to their AMVs, it's not your right to say they can't; even if you have 6 years of following the Community, no one is asking for your Fixated stamp of approval.

Edited by DarknessKey92

Because It's better to watch an embedded video that's in your face already there, over taking extra steps to watch on another tab.

Yeah, it's better to get shit if it near you...

I'm also guessing that means you couldn't do it?..I thought so.

Obivously nobody can do this because embeding player means embeding 3rd party code which is a huge security hole.

Who would add "Multi" in their Description over simply adding the List of Anime, also you yourself just proved that people still use the term "Multi" on their AMVs even if you decided to also add "site:animemusicvideos.org" on your google link.

10 random newbies that no one ever heard about?

Actually there was one somewhat known guy that used term "Multi-AMV-Project"... when he was referring to his project of making 2 AMVs.

The "Underline" is also meant to Set proper titles apart from the rest of the text

Nope, bold is enough (and this is one of the reasons why you shouldn't overuse it).

just because hyper links appear with an Underline; doesn't mean their entitles to it.

It does. Have you ever seen them in books? Newspapers? They look fine without them.

Yes an "AMV", so obvious...how blind of me right? Last I checked When there are 2 Animes used, then certain people add the 2 titles of the Series on the Title(because there is no rule that says they can't)

And some people add music there too. It just means that they lack creativity and/or self-confidence. Think about it - they want people to watch their amv not because it's great, but because it was based on a certain anime/music.

You can compare it to changing your nickname to "DarknessKey92 15 lvl" or "DarknessKey92 27 plats". Sounds horrible, right?

when people mix 2 songs together they'll call them a Mix or Dual mix, not a Multiple mix...since you are only combining 2 separate types.

And when there're 10 songs they call it "multiple mix"? No? Then what the point of this example?

When 2 people work on An AMV Project together, it's called a "Collaboration" or "Collab" for short.

It's called MEP as well.

But there're so few decent 2-authors-amvs that nobody really cares about them.

Yes "Webster" does say it's "more than one", but "Multiple" is better used emphasized by anything starting with 3 over.

just listen to this example:

"I passed a multiple of 2 papers"...it sounds absurd using it for 2, which is less then Several.

So you want to invent yet another term - "Several-AMV"?

Basically you're saying that you want to use "multi" for AMVs with X or more sources and then select X as 4 because you want to use word "multi". Not because AMVs with 4 or more sources are that different from AMVs with 3 or less sources, but just because you want to use that word.

There would be no point in adding the Prefix "Multi" to an "AMV" that only has 1 Anime(in that case "Death Note") would there.

... I don't even.

I just showed that there're MEPs with 1 source and multiple sources. You want to differentiate such AMV but you don't want to differentiate such MEPs. Which is illogical.

>Well that's all good if you've never seen the term "Multi" in all your 6 years, but "that doesn't mean, it's not used".

Obviously it does.

>it's not your right to say they can't;

I just said that nobody uses this term. That means that your invention will only confuse and misderect newbies which is bad.

Edited by vivan

Yeah, it's better to get shit if it near you...

Obivously nobody can do this because embeding player means embeding 3rd party code which is a huge security hole.

10 random newbies that no one ever heard about?

Actually there was one somewhat known guy that used term "Multi-AMV-Project"... when he was referring to his project of making 2 AMVs.

Nope, bold is enough (and this is one of the reasons why you shouldn't overuse it).

It does. Have you ever seen them in books? Newspapers? They look fine without them.

And some people add music there too. It just means that they lack creativity and/or self-confidence. Think about it - they want people to watch their amv not because it's great, but because it was based on a certain anime/music.

You can compare it to changing your nickname to "DarknessKey92 15 lvl" or "DarknessKey92 27 plats". Sounds horrible, right?

And when there're 10 songs they call it "multiple mix"? No? Then what the point of this example?

It's called MEP as well.

But there're so few decent 2-authors-amvs that nobody really cares about them.

So you want to invent yet another term - "Several-AMV"?

Basically you're saying that you want to use "multi" for AMVs with X or more sources and then select X as 4 because you want to use word "multi". Not because AMVs with 4 or more sources are that different from AMVs with 3 or less sources, but just because you want to use that word.

... I don't even.

I just showed that there're MEPs with 1 source and multiple sources. You want to differentiate such AMV but you don't want to differentiate such MEPs. Which is illogical.

>Well that's all good if you've never seen the term "Multi" in all your 6 years, but "that doesn't mean, it's not used".

Obviously it does.

>it's not your right to say they can't;

I just said that nobody uses this term. That means that your invention will only confuse and misderect newbies which is bad.

So you think anything that isn't uploaded on that site(or any of the others you mentioned) as source is shit? it's still the same video, The point is to watch them; regardless of the quality. IDK why you are discriminate towards Youtube uploaders on your high horse, when the same creators of those videos from that site are the ones who uploaded them there to expand their audience in the first place.
If I recall: Certain Uploaders give source links to their works in descriptions too, so don;t act like it never happens".

Once again, there is no entitlement to the Underline.
I would have thought Being colored in Blue would be enough to recognize it, but apparently you want the Underline too.

"Self-Confidence", wow interesting...sure that was back then, but people still follow that same idea today. An anime can have the worst title, yet have the best content. It's simply a way to identify it.

"And when there're 10 songs they call it "multiple mix"? "....What!?...you just?...what's the point indeed. 

​Oh really, strange!
I've seen plenty of Collabs from people. Also isn't a AMV between a "Pro" & "Novice" considered a Collab.
Just because you see things by 1 way, doesn't mean the other doesn't exist or happen.
It's still considered a Collab, even if it's decide to add that to the title or not.

I don't recall ever saying or hinting to inventing a term "Several-AMV".
People use the term "Multi" in their AMVs to identify the content itself, its been around for years. How have you never heard it? 

Yes That's a Studio(MEP group) using Footage from the same anime, what's your point with this?

If you are estimating that based on your perspective, then "Obviously it doesn't" based on mine...because I've seen a fair amount over the years.
If you haven't, well that's just you.

As I mentioned already, this term has been used for years by many. Am I saying it's Very common?..No!, but people still use it regardless when they want. I'm sure they don't care if some person thinks its "unconstitutional" to use it. 

Why Make such a Big deal Over A Simple title? Who Cares if people use the term "Multi", it's nothing to get a blood boiling reaction from it.