PS4 multiple accounts and trophies (not co-op)?

Aipher

Just got onto the PS4 scene and wondering about the simultaneous account login feature. Couldn't find any relevant threads, as they are mostly co-op threads with two accounts earning (or not).

I was playing AC4 on my trash account but was also logged into my main. I then switched to my main to chat with a friend - then I went back directly into the game without switching back to the trash account. This did freak me out and I rushed to close the game and go back to my trash account as I didn't want to inadvertently add AC4 to my main account's trophy list.

I am wondering if it's possible to add a new game to your list, or start earning trophies accidentally with two accounts logged in?

You have to log out from the account that you don't want trophy list to get added
Just hold down the PS button and click log out thats what I do when my nephew wants to play all the games that either I don't like or trophies are too hard/time consuming/glitched or  just haven't started yet.

What about two accounts logged in and switching to one or the other with the same controller? Keep in mind, it's got nothing to do with co-op play, only single player content.

That's what I'd like to know too: If you log in another account on the same controller (only have 1), will both accounts get the game added to their profile?