Does anyone still care about Slender?

IrishNexus

I don't care for it at all, to be honest. It was a pretty rubbish game.

I will say though, for some reason I legitimately got scared playing this game. Sure games have been 'scary' before (Dead Space on hard mode was pretty freaky, more to do with resource management though), but I've never really found myself being genuinely scared. Outlast, for example, was creepy but I didn't find it very scary.

Amnesia and Slender both had that feeling of something always following right behind you; which seems to really get to me for some reason. When I think about it now, I'm like "meh, it wasn't that bad", but as soon as I play it again, I just can't do it :P I did play in the dark, with headphones, and with a PC (which I never play; I'm a console gamer through and through), so maybe that's something to do with it?  :ninja:

Anyway, I won't be getting this new version of Slender they're talking about :P

It will be my first time playing Slender, and since i love horror games, i cant wait. i'll buy it day one, i just wanted to be also on ps4.

Well i played slender about 8 times on PC and this game doesnt scare me nothing :) but it is funny and i will play on ps3 for sureee :D

On ps4 - alien isolation :)

Edited by Lady-Rose
  • Like 1