Lucky 7's Trophy

Subion

What is the best way to go about unlocking this as I do not believe it unlocks with a grimoire score more than 777 and I do not want to miss this

EDIT: it is after going past 777 grimoir score thanks @saltyie

Edited by Subion

You unlock Grimoire cards for nearly everything you do, visiting new areas, killing x amount of hive, killing your first x etc. Each grimoire card has a point value, simply get 777+ for the trophy. I don't think you can get cards with odd numbered values like 7, so it must mean more than 777, not exactly.

Edited by Saltyie
  • Like 1

You unlock Grimoire cards for nearly everything you do, visiting new areas, killing x amount of hive, killing your first x etc. Each grimoire card has a point value, simply get 777+ for the trophy.

The trophy states as 777 exact and some people are reporting as to not getting it after passing 777 which brings me to my question is this possibly missable... How do you know for sure, have you gotten the trophy?

Thx again for the response

The trophy states as 777 exact and some people are reporting as to not getting it after passing 777 which brings me to my question is this possibly missable... How do you know for sure, have you gotten the trophy?

Thx again for the response

It is not missable - all areas that contain Dead Ghosts are available in Free Roam mode. Most (if not all) content that you experience in story mode can be accessed in Free Roam mode. Anything which has requirements such as 'kill 500 Dregs' etc can just be obtained through mission replays, Bounties and so on.

If people got to 777 Grimoire score and it didn't work then it isn't because it is missable, it is because it is potentially glitched.

it cant be missable since you cant make another playthrough to get it

that would mean if you get more points then 777 you wont get plat at all?

they wouldnt do that

You can't make another playthrough since the grimoire cards and score are account wide. Making another char just continues you on the same progression.