Trying to perfect level 50 is so hard...

Crespelio-X12

You know what my biggest complaint is? Changing from ship to human all the time. Man, I wished the game was separate, one full ship stage, another full platforming stage instead of this back and forth crap.

I too would have liked some full stages of just platforming or just controlling the ship. I kind of liked swapping between them in levels though, gave the game an extra level of pace that Velocity Ultra lacked (despite it being awesome).

• 2 weeks later...

Touch teleporting, as mentioned, will help extremely.

When you hit barriers stretching horizontally across the length of the screen, push up against them for a little bit to realign the two ships, as they can get out of sync (and you will have to get them out of sync in two specific spots), and while touch teleporting can help alleviate this issue, it sometimes takes a few for it to work.

When you reach the blue switches, you'll notice that the switches are staggered, with the first one further up. Instead of braking to go up, then down, instead push up while in the corridor so that both ships are stopped in place, then maneuver up to the switches and fire your bombs. Done right, you'll hit both blue switches in the right order.

Basically, this:

attachicon.gif2014-09-10-130957.jpg

Thank you so much that switch part had me seething for a few hours but I finally did it :D