Getting a PS4 Sometime This Month or Next Month

LeiFangFan85

I plan on getting a PS4 once my dad has enough money for it. I'm getting it for not only Dead or Alive 5 Last Round but for the amazing indie games created for it as well. I find these type of games a breath of fresh air compared to most of the garbage that's being released nowadays. Wish me luck! ^_^

I refuse to buy any of those overhyped piles of garbage for the PS4. :S

Wolfenstein was really good and Killzones Mp is really fun but hey I respect your opinion.

What about Gravity Rush 2, Wipeout Ps4,LBP 3, The Order 1886 , Rachet and Clank and so on

Great that you are getting a PS4, are you going for the White one or the Black one? 

Just my opinion, but i dont think ANY of the game Dante Mentioned were Overhyped, the ONLY overhyped games that i have heard of were WATCH_DOGS...which got Ok scores...and Destiny...that one was Super Overhyped. 

Edit: SNSD RULES! and Lindsay Sterling! I caught her when she came to Los Angeles a few months ago, she is amazing!

Wolfenstein was really good and Killzones Mp is really fun but hey I respect your opinion.

What about Gravity Rush 2, Wipeout Ps4,LBP 3, The Order 1886 , Rachet and Clank and so on

Edited by HARD_ANGEL_FAN
  • Like 1

I've actually been really happy with Gamestop trades. You need to wait for the +50% deals but I got over $400 in trades for my old ps3, ds, and PSP stuff. I averaged about $8/game and that included my PSP and dsi.

That could close the gap so you could get a ps4 sooner.

Edited by big_bob002