Summer 2014 Anime Awards

Sir_Alecks

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Summer 2014 Anime Awards!

I started this on MAL earlier today, but decided to share it with PSNProfiles too! I made this survey as a fun way to name the community's favorite Summer 2014 Anime in various categories. You can vote for your favorite summer anime for each of the following categories:

Best Animation, Best Story, Best OP, Best ED, Best Action/Adventure, Best Romance, Best Drama, Best Comedy, Best Sci-Fi, Best Slice of Life, Best Supernatural, Best Fantasy, Best Ecchi, Best Short Series, Best Male Character, Best Female Character, Best 2-cour(so far) & Best of Summer 2014!

Rules/Notes:

1) 2-cour anime airing from Summer and continuing into Fall 2014 will only be eligible for the following categories:

Best Animation, Best Male Character, Best Female Character, Best OP, Best ED

2) 2-cour anime that started airing in Spring and finished in Summer 2014 will be eligible for voting in every category.

3) I only listed a couple of female/male characters in their respective categories, so if your favorite character isn't listed, add his/her name & anime to this forum and I'll count that as a vote.

4) Anime genres were determined using AniChart & MAL, so I apologize if something seems off.

5) Voting begins RIGHT NOW and ends OCTOBER 5TH

6) Results will be posted between October 6-10

Feel free to discuss your picks, and send me any questions, if you have any!

I don't watch that many amine so im kinda not guy/girl for this survey i mostly came to see what amine people are in to i my be in wrong forum my bad for that. but i got a question for you if your the one that make this survey when does Sword art online 2 take place i didn't even know there was a 2 i just found that amine like a month ago were they left off on the first one i don't see were the story can go on or is it a new story can some one help me out if not ill try to find the answer but nice survey very will build.

I don't watch that many amine so im kinda not guy/girl for this survey i mostly came to see what amine people are in to i my be in wrong forum my bad for that. but i got a question for you if your the one that make this survey when does Sword art online 2 take place i didn't even know there was a 2 i just found that amine like a month ago were they left off on the first one i don't see were the story can go on or is it a new story can some one help me out if not ill try to find the answer but nice survey very will build.

It takes place right after Sword Art Online, but this time in a game called "Gun Gale Online"

It takes place right after Sword Art Online, but this time in a game called "Gun Gale Online"

Oo kk that don't make sense cuz that last episode was were 100 different world were all one and they were fairy at the end flying away but ill take your word on it and thx for the info on it :)