Offscreen Batman Arkham Knight footage

kidhero99

What?? it was this FREE FLOW battle system all over again  <_<

come on now i thought they'll gonna replace it with a better one..

aw well.... get ready for another annoying combat riddler maps or in case of trophies / achievements maybe the stupid freeflow 3.0 is gonna happen :o

Odd to hear that. Most people consider the free flow battle system one of the best there is. Personally I never found the combat riddler maps annoying in any way.

• Like 1

aw well.... get ready for another annoying combat riddler maps or in case of trophies / achievements maybe the stupid freeflow 3.0 is gonna happen :o

The game is perfect with the freeflow it had, and the combat maps were not really annoying since freeflow was so good. Guess you won't be playing this one...

• Like 1

Huh? They improved on the free flow combat tho?

WHAT WHEN WAS THIS!!! YE YE 

Earlier this month

Huh? They improved on the free flow combat tho?

Earlier this month

as far as i can see it's nearly if not the same one seen on asylum, city and origins, it's just running on a better graphics and new sound effects. to me the best thing in these batman arkham series is the exploring and attaining the 100% on the story mode especially in arkham asylum, the combat is the worst parts for me. let's hope batman don't jump whatever 2 or 3 feet in the air and land on his foes just to knock him / her down even if they're laying directly under his feet.  

The game is perfect with the freeflow it had, and the combat maps were not really annoying since freeflow was so good. Guess you won't be playing this one...

to be honest yes, i already mention it on a topic before as i'm skipping origins ( nearly the arkham game that almost destroying the series ) and arkham Knights. so why are you watching if you ask?

well i might change my mind if i see more vids about it, i don't know but time will tell.

Odd to hear that. Most people consider the free flow battle system one of the best there is. Personally I never found the combat riddler maps annoying in any way.

it's not really that bad, but let's hope batman can skip those animation when trying to knock an enemy out cool on the ground in arkham Knights, or in case of riddler combat maps, to put verity in it or rename it survival if they wanna keep it repetitive. 

as far as i can see it's nearly if not the same one seen on asylum, city and origins, it's just running on a better graphics and new sound effects. to me the best thing in these batman arkham series is the exploring and attaining the 100% on the story mode especially in arkham asylum, the combat is the worst parts for me. let's hope batman don't jump whatever 2 or 3 feet in the air and land on his foes just to knock him / her down even if they're laying directly under his feet.  

to be honest yes, i already mention it on a topic before as i'm skipping origins ( nearly the arkham game that almost destroying the series ) and arkham Knights. so why are you watching if you ask?

well i might change my mind if i see more vids about it, i don't know but time will tell.

it's not really that bad, but let's hope batman can skip those animation when trying to knock an enemy out cool on the ground in arkham Knights, or in case of riddler combat maps, to put verity in it or rename it survival if they wanna keep it repetitive. 

I see, well, I don't know what to tell you except this game will not be for you. To be honest, in Arkham games it sure seems like we are pretty much engaged in combat with enemies 80% of the time. Me, I just wanna drive that batmoblie