Destiny Connection Errors

grundy125

I keep getting booted out of the game when in the middle of Strike Missions, or even when just sitting at the character select screen.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I haven't had any issues with other games or any online services, and I can't seem to find anything regarding connection issues today.

I am doing it through a hardline. I haven't had any issues in the past until today, and they all seem intermittent on when it happens.  :unsure:  I haven't heard any other chatter from other people who if they are having the issue.

The thing that is irritating is that I keep getting disconnected during strike missions when we almost have the boss defeated. But, I still get to keep my engrams, which I guess is nice.

Edited by grundy125

so many thread police lately.... anyways. its a on-going issue, bungie knows, its on their forums. the last quick patch was suppose to help make things more stable but it seems some are still getting these "animal" errors connection issues. but yeah best you can do on your end is play on wired and hope you dont have a flaky net service,