Anyone can help me. How i can make a gaming sessions?

I don't hack that trophy, i unlock in my ps3, this surprice me, i don't need hack trophy

You can argue that until you're blue in the face but we know better, time stamps don't lie. You're still going to have to remove (hide) the trophies from your profile before you'll be able to create a Gaming Session.

Parker 

Well, i explain, i traslate my savegame in a pendrive from my old ps3 fat with not sync trophy to my ps3 slim, all trophies appear in the same time, this was the reason for the time, yeah i know how hack, but i play online, i don't wanna lose my psn account, in my old ps3 i make to backup, is only change hard disc.

This appear in many games, Saint seiya brave soldiers platinum trophy becomes the same, you can back up your savedatas in pc, only for protection, not all games can do this, but my ps3 fat lose some trophies too.

I don't need you trust me, but this explain is the reason for the trophies

Edited by Aphelion_SDragon

-__-, well, you don't trust me, that no important to me, i only wanna play, if you trust ok, if not, ok is the same, i wanna create gaming session, if i hide that game, are you happy?, and help me?, or only i close my account for peace, i don't think nothing bad, and i don't wanna hurt anyone, i only wanna help, i'm a player serious, i don't need make stupidity, and i don't think "you have the brains of a rabid baboon" Parker, i don't lie, wanna help me?

-__-, well, you don't trust me, that no important to me, i only wanna play, if you trust ok, if not, ok is the same, i wanna create gaming session, if i hide that game, are you happy?, and help me?, or only i close my account for peace, i don't think nothing bad, and i don't wanna hurt anyone, i only wanna help, i'm a player serious, i don't need make stupidity, and i don't think "you have the brains of a rabid baboon" Parker, i don't lie, wanna help me?

Hiding the game won't make me happy because I really couldn't care less about trophies, however it should make you happy because it is the only way you'll be able to create a gaming session.

Parker

sera no más, say me how i hide that game

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/12212-trophies-are-missing-hidden-or-private-trophies-how-to-fix-it/

This will show you how to hide a game from your trophy list. :)

(Note: Wanted to beat BlindMango :P)

EDIT: Wait a second... Would the way to hide a game work for the way to fix a hidden game? :P

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 3