Giants Fist

eburkulosis

I haven't tried terribly hard to get Giants Fist yet but I haven't really come close yet. Looking for some suggestions.

First of all, would attempting this on Easy Mode make this easier? (Do you hit for more damage?)

I have Noel maxed out, Fragment/Omega weapon with 145 Fragments, I have 2 Durable Power Wristbands and a regular Power Wristband on for a nice strength bonus. Overall my strength stat is over 1100.

My method tried so far is stagger Long Gui to 999%, cast Bravery on Noel and Deprotect on Long Gui, switch to Cerebus (Com Com Com) for the max commando bonus (I have a level 66 Twilight Odin) and try one of two things at this point:

1. Use Meteor Javelin (Nets about 50,000 damage per hit)

2. Try to use that passive ability Stagger Break skill (forget its name) where you hit the enemy right as he is coming out of stagger - supposedly doing a great deal of damage. Not really working for me.

Any help would be appreciated. Whats the n00b way? :P

HAHA! Im such a dumbass - I had already got the trophy and didn't realize it :P I must have turned my head or something when it popped :lol:

I got 99999 like 4 times yesterday and I was like :angry: WTF!!!!!! Then I checked my trophy list :hmm:

Just a few more trophies to go.

• 10000 steps on chocobo
  • 1000 paradigm shifts
  • Fragment for killing 1 of each monster
  • One more Paradox ending

Then I will go see the special ending :yay:

• Like 3

HAHA! Im such a dumbass - I had already got the trophy and didn't realize it :P I must have turned my head or something when it popped :lol:

I got 99999 like 4 times yesterday and I was like :angry: WTF!!!!!! Then I checked my trophy list :hmm:

• 10000 steps on chocobo
  • 1000 paradigm shifts

Thats super funny! I LOL'd because ive done that before!!!

• 10000 steps on chocobo
  • 1000 paradigm shifts

Paradox Ending 7?

How did you defeat Raspatil?

• Like 1

Got the plat yesterday. Secret Ending :hmm:

Art, you should probably have a good Medic (Lv 99 Green Chocobo) and a good Ravager (Level 99 Blue Chocobo) and Level 70 Odin. (Odin isnt really necessary) but thats what I had. I have a maxed out Bunkerbeast too but I didn't use him in my Paradigm Pack.

But switch to Med Med Med anytime you get in danger and bring lots of Wound Potions. Mostly I was using Relentless Assault (Com Rav Rav) or Diversity (Cov Rav Med) Diversity is a good slow and safe way to finish the job.

Alright this thread has evolved into many different topics *eburk increases his own warn status* :P

• 2 months later...

• 10000 steps on chocobo
  • 1000 paradigm shifts

LOLOL!!!....I know this is a bit late but I just read this and that's hilarious haha.... :P