Dark sectors?

cob331

You have to complete missions for a Dark Sector that is being contested.  The mission where you have to choose which clan to fight for in the conflict.  It's a mobile defense mission in the Void Tower and during it you'll receive transmissions (like the Lotus but the clan leaders instead) from the leaders of the various sides either encouraging or threatening you throughout it.  It is not the mission against the Infested that occurs when the Dark Sector is not being contested.

You have to complete missions for a Dark Sector that is being contested.  The mission where you have to choose which clan to fight for in the conflict.  It's a mobile defense mission in the Void Tower and during it you'll receive transmissions (like the Lotus but the clan leaders instead) from the leaders of the various sides either encouraging or threatening you throughout it.  It is not the mission against the Infested that occurs when the Dark Sector is not being contested.

I've done the conflict missions, or at least what i believe to be them. Would it be possible for you to show me?

• 5 months later...

Since i dont know how to add a guide and since every advice i see dont understand that trophy is glitchy i will post here how i got it.

First you need to find a DS conflict, enter every planet and look if you see one with light blue border.

When press /\ and choose solo mode, so you will be the leader, you need this for count a win. Sometimes maybe you will need to return to ship, press /\ for multiplayer mode and go back to planets.

When enter the attack team, more simple for matchmaking, i never had a win in defend.

When you enter the game youre the first one, usualy others players will join in defend and/or attack.

The point is rush the objectives, points A, B, 2 times, then A, B and shoot the core.

You need help for shoot the core so use the squad chat like "rush objectives" and be lucky that defend want only kills and dont defend the core (is very often).

When you enter the game you play versus ghost, if you die more than 2 times for first A/B, you are in a house of strong clan, forget this one you will not survive the all game (is ending at 20 dies).

Sorry for my english, hope its help.

• 2 months later...

Since the last update introducing the kubrow trophies, the dark sector trophy can't be obtained anymore. This is because the dark sector conflict system has been put on hold (armistice). Anyone still wanting this trophy needs to hope/wait for the dark sector conflicts to be opened up again.

The battle pay trophy is still possible, you can get battle pay from infestation missions. Some offer battle pay if you clear them three times.

I don't have the trophy and I'm hoping this game won't be stuck at 99% forever because of this ...

Edited by de_digibeet

• 2 months later...

Not exactly. The armistice is still in effect. But, for the trophy that doesn't matter anymore. Just complete 5 dark sector missions regardless of there being a conflict and you'll get this trophy. I recommend doing Romula on Venus, which is a defense mission. Just extract after 5 easy waves of infested, repeat 5 times and you're done.

I can finally move on from this game, having it at 100% (until the another dlc with new trophies come out that is).

Thanks MrMaximusHTO for letting me and everyone else know this trophy can be achieved once again.

Edited by de_digibeet

Not exactly. The armistice is still in effect. But, for the trophy that doesn't matter anymore. Just complete 5 dark sector missions regardless of there being a conflict and you'll get this trophy. I recommend doing Romula on Venus, which is a defense mission. Just extract after 5 easy waves of infested, repeat 5 times and you're done.

I can finally move on from this game, having it at 100% (until the another dlc with new trophies come out that is).

Thanks MrMaximusHTO for letting me and everyone else know this trophy can be achieved once again.

They hit the limit already on adding trophies with DLC. 

You have a source on this?

How is this limit determined? Because driveclub has more dlcs with trophies than warframe currently has. Maybe the difference between a platinum game and a none platinum game?

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/warframe/262289-will-they-ever-stop-adding-trophies-2.html

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/warframe/267812-did-they-finally-stop-adding-trophies.html

There was a better post I thought but basically there is a limit to the number of DLC/trophies you can add or something and since Warframe only added 2 trophies at a time they've hit that limit.  As as seen by the fact that for the past 1-2 updates there have been no new trophies added.

• Like 1