souvenir repiresal ?

Tomoko Kuroki

So I cant plat this game without pvp'ing ?

I cant level the dark moon covenant without ranking it, and i need to pvp, i invaded the same guy 4 times in a row, hit 1200 on him and his life doesnt even budge, its like im vs a level 1000 or something.

Is there any other way to get those souvenirs, i tried those birds and its not getting me anything

I farmed those souvenirs from the birds. The drop rate wasn't great, but it didn't take more than a couple hours. You don't have to play Dark Souls online if you don't want to. Go back to the birds and try farming souvenirs again. Equip the gold serpent ring to increase the drop rate of the souvenirs.

• Like 2

To add on Rowdi's comment: also use 10 Humanity with the Gold Serpent Ring to maximize the drop rate. I also farmed the souvernirs of reprisal from the humanoid crows in the Painted World of Ariamis. The drop rate is quite low. I got one every 2-4 runs. Use a fire weapon to deal with the mutated zombies to prevent them from releasing a poison cloud.

You can also get 1 per playthrough from the Lautrec questline: allow him to kill the Firelink Shrine fire keeper, loot her corpse and use this item in the area right before the Ornstein & Smough boss fight to invade him as a blue phantom (you can do this offline). You can't use any estus flasks because you're a phantom, but you can use humanity to heal yourself.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...