Farming 100 mil credits with DLC

Hey everyone. I've seen tons of strategies for farming Clione to get to the 100m for the trophy, but I wanted to know what the fastest way to do the farming WITH DLC would be.

If anyone has any ideas what dungeons/fights are the best to grind and which DLC packs I'd need in order to perform those grinds, please share. Thanks in advance!

I tried haneda forest (dlc map) at lvl 280 and the common enemies destroyed me like a tissue :D , even tried some of the thought enemies from the super enemies recipe (dlc) and same.

Maybe i'm doing something wrong? maybe. Anyway, i'd like to know too if there's something abot this other than the regular cllione

The 3 DLC map has all a required level for have a chance to kill ennemie, one map per 300 lvl

Hama cave is the first map 300 ( DLC1)  in theory 99-399 ( at level 300 cant test because i not have unlock that map )

Night Dimension is the second map 300 ( DLC2) 400-700 ( at level 300 i take 15.000 damage per hit on AOE = 2-Shot and Game Over )

Haneda Forest the last 300 ( DLC3) 700-999 ( at level 300 i take 45.000 damage = 1-Shot and Game Over )

For has a chance to complete that map

And for the money  all i have read from the PS3 game for better farm money was SUPER clione who give 1 millions per dead and that glitch has been delete on the Vita Remake game.

And the only way for the trophie of 100 millions is only Regular Clione ( with add ennemies ) who give 247.950 with the mod money rank5 on last hit, and SUPER Clione give the same amount of money.for a big difficulty for nothing

Edited by MelissaAngels
  • Like 1

@ jeieem for your link, cliona in millennium labyrinth it is only the regular, who give max 247.900 credit with mod credit N5 / super cliona who give the better stuff for Rom in Volcano he give only 5013 credit, but for Super Cliona in Zeca Ruins 2 i not have test for the moment but i can make in few moment.

@ akira nice tips, farming the 100m is boring with regular cliona and finally, i use my  run 3 for the 100% items and game option, and farm the money in last

Edited by MelissaAngels

jeieem for your link, cliona in millennium labyrinth it is only the regular, who give max 247.900 credit with mod credit N5 / super cliona who give the better stuff for Rom in Volcano he give only 5013 credit, but for Super Cliona in Zeca Ruins 2 i not have test for the moment but i can make in few moment.

@ akira nice tips, farming the 100m is boring with regular cliona and finally, i use my  run 3 for the 100% items and game option, and farm the money in last

<_< you didn't read the entire thread?  <_<

it actually has great info:

-first is via Clione (Zeca Ruins 2 + Add Enemies) = 332K credits + 7.6M EXP 

-other one is fight the Super Brawling Characters in Colosseum that has recommended level of 600 (I think this is the one that Akira posted above) = 3.2M credits 

so the problem is how to grind to level ~600...

it is mentioned that one of best place to grind is to fight:

-Legacy MK-2 (Yukawa Ruins + Add Super Enemies) = 21M EXP + Uni's best equipment

so the best way IMO to level up is:

-fight Clione in Millenium Labryinth til you're confident to 

-fight Clione in  Zeca Ruins 2 (haven't done this since I am at CH7 when grinding therefore replaced this by Clione in Yukawa Ruins + Add Enemies) til you're confident to

-fight Legacy MK-2(doable IMO at level 400) then...

-grind in Colosseum by fighting Super Brawling Characters (needs to be at least 600... the monsters are sooo mean, thank goodness I got Uni's Ultimate Weapon and Armor from Legacy MK-2)

my Nep-Nep just reached LVL 200 via fighting Clione in Millenium Labyrinth + weapon got from Fairy Fencer F DLC, now finding the Zeca Ruins 2 in Yukawa Ruins...

btw:

The First DLC Pack unlocks Add Super Monster in Yukawa Ruins (to fight Legacy MK-2)

THe Second DLC Pack unlocks the SUper Brawling Characters...

<_<  <_<  <_<

just noticed that TC already platted the game... meh... for personal reference and other's use...

Edited by jeieem
  • Like 1

@ Jeieem GG, i have obtained too the trophie + plat with quest 500 & 600 and i know why i have a difference for that :

For the clione regular in Zeca Ruins 2 + Add Enemies) = 332K credits + 7.6M EXP when i obtained only by myself 247k credits, i have miss the system plan who increased the money

the system plans is

Found it MS Mountain second section hidden treasure just like the other topic said.

It took me a hour so it must be rare or my luck was bad.

found on that link : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/708361-hyperdimension-neptunia-rebirth1/70043805?page=1

If that can help other guys for grind money.

edit for information i have make screen:

http://i.imgur.com/IPe4cwH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ovtG5jj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/xIIOPtE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/He9DPPX.jpg

Edited by MelissaAngels
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I found out, that Legacy mk2 is doable around Level 320. Used Nepgear at Lv 321, IF at Level 313 and Neptune Level 302. Neptune has the Fury equipped from the Fairy Fencer dlc, Nepgear has the collosseum Weapon equipped and IF as well. Will challenge Delphi Eggplant mk-2 to find out, when this is doable and how much exp you get