All Rounder

Hey everyone!

Is there anyway to check if I have completed the game modes, used the abilities and used all weapons.

I ask because as far as I know I have completed everything and I don't want to have to check them ALL again!

It's the last trophy before the plat so I can't let it go!

Cheers

No, there's not a way in game. I just made a list and checked things off as I went.

To get the trophy, you'll need to play through the following multiplayer modes to completion (you don't need to win):

Manhunt
Artifact Assault
Domination
Wanted
Deathmatch
Assassinate
Wolfpack Discovery
Wolfpack Unleashed

You'll also need to use the following abilities in any multiplayer mode least once (all can be used in a private solo Wolfpack session, except Bodyguard because you'll need a pursuer to activate it):

Disguise (Unlocks at level 1)
Money Bomb (level 1)
Time Phase (level 6)
Decoy (level 6)
Morph (level 12)
Firecrackers (level 12)
Tripwire Bomb (level 18)
Bodyguard (level 18)
Booby Trap (level 26)
Glimmer (level 26)
Wipe (level 34)
Animus Shield (level 34)
Teleport (level 42)
Poison (level 42)
Smoke Bomb (level 48)

Lastly, you'll need to use the following ranged weapons in any multiplayer mode at least once (all can be used in a private solo Wolfpack session):

Disruption (Unlocks at level 4)
Throwing Knives (level 12)
Sabotage (level 28)
Pistol (level 38)
Poison Dart (level 48)

The problem is I followed that list and bought each ability/weapon separately and used them and this morning I went through the game modes but no *ding* occured hence the worry! I can't say I've enjoyed the grindfest much so would like to get the plat to make me feel a bit better lol.

Just checked on the leaderboards as you can check game mode - looks like it didn't register my 'assassinate' game this morning and there is NO-ONE playing this game mode. FFS!

Got the plat - thanks everyone! :)

• Like 1

The problem is I followed that list and bought each ability/weapon separately and used them and this morning I went through the game modes but no *ding* occured hence the worry! I can't say I've enjoyed the grindfest much so would like to get the plat to make me feel a bit better lol.

Just checked on the leaderboards as you can check game mode - looks like it didn't register my 'assassinate' game this morning and there is NO-ONE playing this game mode. FFS!

Got the plat - thanks everyone! :)

Congratulations, mate. Glad it was just a game mode! Doing the weapons and abilities over again would of been an absolute pain in the ass.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Is there still much of an online community for Black Flag? I'm coming back to the game to try and get the multiplayer trophies and just wondering how difficult it's going to be. Thanks

I wouldn't have a clue about the population of others still playing online, but the multiplayer trophies aren't very difficult, just long/grindy. Use damon8r's list above for a checklist if you get stuck on the trophy in question xD

I did wolfpack mode in a private session solo for the all abilities (except for the bodyguard ability), ranged weapons, and levelling up. And you only need to play in every match type once so that's all you're really going to be relying on other people for, with the exception of the bodyguard ability as you need an active pursuer to activate it ^-^

I haven't played ACIV since the start of last year so a bit of my information could be off, and I apologise if so :/