Problem with PSN Friendslist

Verona7881

Im not sure if this is the right place for this topic.

But I have a question about the PSN Friendslist. On my PS Vita it loads slow or my friends dont show up or my status of what game Im playing that moment dont show. lm not sure if this problem is on PS3 or PS4 as well. I havent check on my PS3 yet.

More players have problems with the Friendslist?

Im not sure if this is the right place for this topic.

But I have a question about the PSN Friendslist. On my PS Vita it loads slow or my friends dont show up or my status of what game Im playing that moment dont show. lm not sure if this problem is on PS3 or PS4 as well. I havent check on my PS3 yet.

More players have problems with the Friendslist?

It happens to me from time to time.

What I do is just change the online status to online ID and back. That seems to do the trick for me. That's what I do for the friend list anyway.

The others could be Internet troubles maybe?

Edited by Meacham93

For me the PS4 and Vita work fine, but the PS3 only shows about 5-7 people online even if they're also on the PS3. I've also had people that didn't see me online from their PS3 while I was trying to co-op with them on my Vita, yet sometimes it did. Not really sure what causes it since at the time both of us had under 100 friends on the list. Only way we fixed it was by readding each other, but then the next time we logged on it happened again :/

For me the PS4 and Vita work fine, but the PS3 only shows about 5-7 people online even if they're also on the PS3. I've also had people that didn't see me online from their PS3 while I was trying to co-op with them on my Vita, yet sometimes it did. Not really sure what causes it since at the time both of us had under 100 friends on the list. Only way we fixed it was by readding each other, but then the next time we logged on it happened again :/

Thats very strange as well! I never had problems on my PS3. Maybe it does the same now as by you. I know that people dont shows up when Im on PS3 and they are on PS4. I dont think its with PS Vita too. I first though it was because of the PSN problems couple of days ago. That moment I couldnt login on PS Vita and update to v3.30!

If that's the case, do you have over 100 friends?

Nah, Just 42.

This happens to me on PS4, usually when my connection is slow or psn is having troubles

Same here. But its now almost every day! : Edited by Verona7881

I've never heard of this happening. Unfortunately, my friendslist works fine on mine, so I can't really help much. (I haven't been on my PS3 since Sunday, I'll check tomorrow, maybe it might have started to affect mine too)

Makes me curious too. I should check mine this weekend as well!

If any friends on your list have over 100 friends, they may not show up as online on PlayStation 3.

Oh! Yes! Funny fact is that one of my friends didnt saw me in the list, while I have her. But if im right she has almost 999 friends. I dont get why so many!

Happens on my list as well. One or two specific ppl always disappear and then reappear. Sometimes friends don't appear online when they actually are.

This! ^ Same here!