QUESTION ?

Devialry

and last question, i don't understand ''above you'' ( like pick the person above you ) what's the ''ABOVE YOU'' thing it's MADNESS!!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Forum wise it'd be the last person the posted before you e.g Pick 1 game from the person above you's trophy list and Devialry is last one that posted so my post would be under him so I pick 1 game from his list:

1.Gravity Rush.

see?

about corpse party, I think it will get a localization, When? I have no idea. PvZ, this is all I got .

I did some reserch about the Plants vs. Zombies : Garden Warfare and I found this:

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2014/08/20/plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare-comes-to-ps4-ps3-and-vita/

I thought that the Plants vs. Zombies : Garden Warfare will be release on August 19, 2014 ( PS Vita Retail Ver. ) and it is only a remote play on PS4 grrrrrrr !!!!!!!! .......

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Gold Wireless Stereo vs. Razer Kraken Pro?

Which side are you in?

This thread confuses me... one thing it's about PvZ and now this?

Uh... what?

I don't think PvZ will get Vita release and Blood Drive will eventually get localization.

Edited by akuwah