Can anyone answer my question?

caasuaI_

I have not played the Sound Shape series/franchise -yet

but been hearing a lot about it. And by the SOUND of it, it looks fun and interesting.  B) 

Now, back to your query.

I believe same rule will apply to all region and games. If your main game is under Region 1 then all DLC must be downloaded to that same Region.

In order for it to appear and become playable on your main game. you can't mix things up and use an EU DLC.

But we have a community here who are so updated with all the DLC's that Sound shape had thrown over.

It'll be best to hear from them.  :lol: 

Cheers!

-Razgriz

• Like 1

I have not played the Sound Shape series/franchise -yet

but been hearing a lot about it. And by the SOUND of it, it looks fun and interesting.  B) 

Now, back to your query.

I believe same rule will apply to all region and games. If your main game is under Region 1 then all DLC must be downloaded to that same Region.

In order for it to appear and become playable on your main game. you can't mix things up and use an EU DLC.

But we have a community here who are so updated with all the DLC's that Sound shape had thrown over.

It'll be best to hear from them.  :lol: 

Cheers!

-Razgriz

Only thing that ain't great is Hardmode, but I actually quite enjoyed everything else, thinking about picking up there other game too.

I believe that even though the game might be region free,the DLC is all locked. At least that's what I've heard.

Oh Well guess I'll have to try then, the Cloud save is also not region locked you see, so was hoping for the best ;)