Username: Mellerker40. Possible account hacker?

Very sorry if this is in the wrong place but I wasn't sure where else to put it.

I started a gaming session in LittleBigPlanet Karting and a user named Mellerker40 joined. We were in contact briefly about availability yesterday. Today I got a message saying "Regarding psnprofiles and game session, i'll be removing my profile account on the site," and then he unfriended me. I thought it was a little odd, so I googled the username. Apparently, he's done the same thing multiple times on a site called raptr forums; joining, friending random people, then deleting his account and starting again. His account also seems a bit strange. Hundreds of games started with only a few trophies each. Everyone plays differently, but that seems off to me.

I'm somewhat new to PSN and online gaming in general. Should I be concerned and/or contact Sony? Not really sure what is to be gained from randomly friending someone, but then again I'm also not familiar with whatever scams people run over psn. Am I just being paranoid?

Anyway, just thought this might be a user admins should be aware of .

Cheers.

Edit: Here's the link to raptr discussing him/her.

http://raptr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22598

Edited by BraveNoobWorld