Dungeon Defenders Review

Christopher

• 2 months later...

The sentence structure needs some work, but the quality of the game information is high. Like you stated, it's a bit rambling. Try cutting out the run on sentences with the multiple commas and you're golden. With everything, practice makes perfect. As you do more of these, you'll be able to focus your statements more.

I liked what I saw and would like to see more! :yay:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
On 4/15/2014 at 9:46 AM, merciful84 said:

I've played this a few times recently. So far, its a decent time killer but feels a bit overrated. I still plan to play it a little more to see if it'll grow on me.

Old post, I know, but I'd just like to say Dungeon Defenders is one of the most underrated PS3 gems I've ever played and quite possibly the best tower defense game. Period.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Just going back memory lane here. 

I love this game so much i pushed to be within top 10 of first platinum achievers and wrote the trophy guide over at another site. 

Had a blast playing with friends and while it looks simple at the beginning, a lot of effort is needed to master the higher difficulties and challenges plus it has the nice mix of a diablo-like grind for better gear though not as complicated as that. 

I wished DD2 had a plat or was better released on the PS. (Bought the steam version but couldn’t bring myself to it). 

memories. 

• Like 1