Platinum Trophy in Vita Version

ShadeSplit

If you like Plants vs Zombies as much as I do, you might be interested in the fact that the Vita version of the game, released today, will have a platinum trophy... http://blog.us.plays...today/#comments

Zen Garden - sweet hope there is trophies for that as that is by far my favourite part of PvZ

Can't wait to get my Vita just hope it can be soon

I'm glad I'm not the only one.....Heavy Weapon on the other hand WAS really fun and addicting. :)

I love Heavy Weapon, funny game, but man, I really have to have a bud when I play that one. It's a little bit over the top, with the HEAVY metal music and exponentially longer and longer levels. Competing to get the Mega-Laser power ups against each other, laughing about getting the better power-ups from the support helicopter, or complaining about getting worse ones, it just feels more of the way the game was meant to be played.

I love Heavy Weapon, funny game, but man, I really have to have a bud when I play that one. It's a little bit over the top, with the HEAVY metal music and exponentially longer and longer levels. Competing to get the Mega-Laser power ups against each other, laughing about getting the better power-ups from the support helicopter, or complaining about getting worse ones, it just feels more of the way the game was meant to be played.

I agree.....I was suprisingly proud of getting my 100% on it. Boss Blitz was insanely hard!

I haven't played in a while, is there any online? If so, maybe you could help me tackle a few of them when I get around to it (likely never xD)

Yeah.....I can be one of your (four people) needed to play to get the online trophy. The online servers are still on.....but it's nearly impossible to find a single person. I am shocked the servers are up at all! (they were 2 months ago) As long as you get the people together, you are set. :D

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...