Them cabbages.

chukkonovic

I found another place to farm cabbages (heh heh).

On Chapter 2, right after the air force field leading to an earth chest, there's a Chi blocker standing in the distance around the corner.

You need to water bend him, as getting too close makes him run away.

He seems to have a 100% drop rate for a single cabbage.

There are probably other places like this. It's probably not the most efficient technique, but it might also be good for farming spirit at the same time.

thanks bro but now i need the finall s rank treasure as well as the extreme trophy cause nagas run is irritating...

This game got some bad reviews but should i still buy it?

I feel some of the critical reception to the game has been far overblown. I'd say it easily gets a solid 6/10. If you're a fan of action games, particularly the classic Devil May Cry games or anything else made by Platinum, that it would be worth the two or so days you'll spend on it.

thanks bro but now i need the finall s rank treasure as well as the extreme trophy cause nagas run is irritating...

Yes, very irritating. I believe the best farming location for S ranks is early in Chapter 6. I was very lucky with Item Drops, and only needed a C rank treasure by the end, along with the SS rank treasure,

The only advice for the Naga section I can give is git gud.

Use Water Shield at all times, mash the Fire Blast to get rid of the rubble they create and mash R1 and L1 whenever they get close.

Very tough.

well its fun i guess but irritating nd does nt have variety...i gt it cause i watch the cartoon nd thought i would be an easy platinum which it is but really irritating.

I feel some of the critical reception to the game has been far overblown. I'd say it easily gets a solid 6/10. If you're a fan of action games, particularly the classic Devil May Cry games or anything else made by Platinum, that it would be worth the two or so days you'll spend on it.

Yes, very irritating. I believe the best farming location for S ranks is early in Chapter 6. I was very lucky with Item Drops, and only needed a C rank treasure by the end, along with the SS rank treasure,

The only advice for the Naga section I can give is git gud.

Use Water Shield at all times, mash the Fire Blast to get rid of the rubble they create and mash R1 and L1 whenever they get close.

Very tough.

where did u gt the ss item thats what i need

well its fun i guess but irritating nd does nt have variety...i gt it cause i watch the cartoon nd thought i would be an easy platinum which it is but really irritating.

where did u gt the ss item thats what i need

According to this guide (http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/812161-the-legend-of-korra/faqs/70377) you must beat the final boss with at least a Gold Rank. It apparently has to be Normal difficulty or higher and I believe it is not a guaranteed drop.