Star Ocean Road Map and Guide

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well i would be interested in those Videos but only if it has a good description cause i dont wanna watch a dozen of video and try to figure out which got the information need to, so even if i have to play 500-900 hour, i sure dont wanna watch that much videos as well xD

I will most likely start the game after i finihed my current one but only the PS3 version cause i dont want to spend money for 4k witch i cant see a diference anyway so its time to clean some dust of my games.

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot seriously expect the 100s of videos that I make to be thoroughly explained step by step. I will record about 500 hours after all. There are a lot of videos that one does not necessarily need and those that one needs the most have the relevant terms as video title. That should be enough.

• 2 years later...
On 1/8/2018 at 2:15 PM, Cetra29 said:

You cannot seriously expect the 100s of videos that I make to be thoroughly explained step by step. I will record about 500 hours after all. There are a lot of videos that one does not necessarily need and those that one needs the most have the relevant terms as video title. That should be enough.

Hey man, I know your post is from forever ago, but do you plan on going back to this game and finishing up your video series? I am tempted to start this game but the number of missables, having to manage multiple saves/switching back and forth between saves, and semi-complex game mechanics make it a daunting task.