For the Computor Savvy

killerJAZZ420

Yo, Im local business entrepreneur KJ. And i recently bought a Asus Laptop pre-loaded with Windows 8.1

When i bought the laptop it had a Web bar at the top of the desktop.

For those that dont know the top means the top like a big ol' search bar going the Whole distance side to side. like THIS Long   V

[G]V---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[utube] 

(shortcut)

(shortcut)

(shortcut)

You get what im saying.

http://grab.by/BDIA  [Tiny Grab link for the goons who dont know what a desktop is.

I need to find this web bar again as i accidently uninstalled it. 

It had a spot i could click that would let me choose which browser to search with which is represented by the V and on the other side it had a shortcut to the Youtube. 

Any one with help in finding this would be greatly appriecated and rewarded in feel good points. As i aint no scrub who gonna pay for no web bar linkage. 

Thank you.

Like a shortcut? You should just be able to open the program from the Start menu, then right click to create a new shortcut, then there should be an option to send it to desktop, I think.

The 1 i had would allow me to change the browser it searched with with by clicking next to the G[Chrome] icon on the far left. Would ^ really allow that?

Wait, you bought an ASUS laptop with some kind of bloatware installed on your computer that you actually want to install again? :P I've actually never heard that one before! lol

I tried doing some searching for it but couldn't really find anything like that =/

Edit: Maybe you're talking about Stardock? I doubt it though, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Wait, you bought an ASUS laptop with some kind of bloatware installed on your computer that you actually want to install again? :P I've actually never heard that one before! lol

I tried doing some searching for it but couldn't really find anything like that =/

Edit: Maybe you're talking about Stardock? I doubt it though, lol

Dont know what stardock is. A few of my friends think it was a gadget. I dont really deal in computers alot so i dont really know what a gadget is. But it seems like windows really wants to get rid of them. lol

As for your first words I kinda liked it, and i dont feel like doing anything so might as well do something with my time. So the search goes on lol. 

Found out it was some Adware thing. This can be closed. deleted. whatever. Thanks to those who looked. Wasted time and effort though.