Way of the... trophies

Time4Tiddy

depending on how you take the class you will get a trophy, you can go through the game three times with one character having its all 3 classes (if you want to platinum you do so, some sets can only get at a higher level) I after beating the game the first time I had a level 60

depending on how you take the class you will get a trophy, you can go through the game three times with one character having its all 3 classes (if you want to platinum you do so, some sets can only get at a higher level) I after beating the game the first time I had a level 60

So just to clarify (and thank you for responding) - you DO have to choose BOTH the magic and the equipment to match the class you are earning the trophy for.  I ask because I liked the look for both Outlaw and Ranger, but would rather get the platinum in the minimal number of playthroughs.  Mass Effect taught me the dangers of playing through as a hybrid class if you want to platinum!  

Edited by Time4Tiddy

but would rather get the platinum in the minimal number of playthroughs.

to achieve platinum game you have to go three times, how DEAL points and what items you will be using dumb matter, it only matters that you need before you start the game choose a class and pass it the game, you can move the game 3 times with the same itemami without spending points skills or playing a rogue warrior skills to use. 

I hope you understand me because my English is rather bad: P
Edited by Hojny
  • Like 1

Okay, so if I understand correctly, what actually matters for these three trophies is which SPELL set you choose at game start.  The equipment doesn't matter.  So Ranger, Paladin, and Cleric would all count as Cleric because they use the same magic set.  When you get to new game + you can switch to another magic set, and again for new game ++ until you have leveled all three.  I could be wrong, so I'm going to test by playing through with my starting "class" of Ranger to verify that I get the Cleric trophy.  I'll post again when I finish the game to confirm.

Yes, it doesn't matter. On ur 3rd playthrough u will not have even a choice of a Spell set because the game will choose for u the one which is left. Just beat the game 3 times and thats it. I can't get platinum myself in this game since infinite voids and treasure chamber trophies glitched for me =\ Could've been 7th who finished the game although it doesn't matter that much to me.

• Like 1

Yes, it doesn't matter. On ur 3rd playthrough u will not have even a choice of a Spell set because the game will choose for u the one which is left. Just beat the game 3 times and thats it. I can't get platinum myself in this game since infinite voids and treasure chamber trophies glitched for me =\ Could've been 7th who finished the game although it doesn't matter that much to me.

I've encountered many glitches in this game, including that one. I fixed it by replaying what counted as the last of each categories rifts again. You should try this.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to absolutely confirm for anyone who hasn't yet started their first character, I finished as Executioner class (Deception magic, Cleric gear) and got the Rogue trophy.  The trophies are dependent on the magic set and you don't have to be a "pure" Rogue or Cleric, etc. to get them.