[NA] GTA Special Sale

Sakraali

GTA series more or less complete up for grabs again: PSN

Seeing how there's no news about the SA rerelase, I guess we can assume that it won't be coming either very soon or at all.

They make a gta sale like every 2 months lol

Im still fucking salty about them not releasing the san andreas remake for the ps3... :angry:

They make a gta sale like every 2 months lol

Im still fucking salty about them not releasing the san andreas remake for the ps3... :angry:

Even if they released it, looking at the achievements, i didnt want to go throught it again, I just played it recently since it was on sale a month ago. 

Well I noticed that this 'remake' was just like an import from the mobile version..

I guess Rockstar has never actually claimed it to be a remake, rather remaster or rerelease. Nevertheless, for that price can't really go wrong even if there's not major updates, and if one hasn't played it since the original release.

Its starting to piss me off lol

I'm personally not too mad about missing out on this since it turned out i was just a port of the IOS version.

What would be really interesting to see would be a treatment like Halo 2 in the Master Chief Collection, something of a complete overhaul.

Edited by Intresseklubben

I'm personally not too mad about missing out on this since it turned out i was just a port of the IOS version.

What would be really interesting to see would be a treatment like Halo 2 in the Master Chief Collection, something of a complete overhaul.

Cool do you mean like all ps2 gta games remastered or something?